PDA

View Full Version : It would appear it's almost ready

Rapier Racer
16th November 2007, 09:01 PM
From Sony

The new PC-browsable site, PLAYSTATION®Store on PC, is almost here. To mark the launch we will be giving away a free game for you to download.*
PLAYSTATION®Store features games, themes and wallpapers. We'll also be able to offer you trailers, music and films, making it an essential part of your PSP™ life.

What is changing?

In order to use PLAYSTATION®Store, you'll need to create a PLAYSTATION®Network Account. You will soon receive an email with details of how to do this.

What should I do now?

In time, PLAYSTATION®Store will completely replace the current PSP™ store. You will need to save all your previous downloads to your Memory Stick Duo™ to avoid losing them. Don’t worry, you will have some time to save your downloads; the current PSP™ store will be around until after Christmas, but don't delay or you'll miss out.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this maybe we can all get a free game of some description out of it eh?

adelheid
19th November 2007, 10:22 AM
For a brief second I found myself hoping that Sony had realised that refusing to release games on the PC was the second shittiest thing they had ever done to their fans.

chri5
19th November 2007, 10:50 AM
cool I've just posted in the wipeout section wondering when I can download on the PC for the PSP.