PDA

View Full Version : Scotland verses Italy

stin
16th November 2007, 12:32 PM
Well this is the big crunch for tomorrow game and I will be watching with my dad and my father-in-law at in law`s house.

Well, good luck Scotland and a big cheer from me!

stevie:beer<-----hopefully it`s a good one!

lunar
16th November 2007, 12:52 PM
Well I would normally be a big supporter of the Azzuri, such as at the World Cup once England have fallen apart. Last World Cup was the first for ages that I didn`t have a £10 punt on Italy to win - and what did they go and do? But anyway, I think this time I will make an exception and cheer for the Scots, because it would be a great story, and because I will need some British Isles team to support at the championships next year. :( So come on McFadden, get the job done! :guitar

alterego
16th November 2007, 12:53 PM
Hi Stin, hi all.

.....mmmmh.......Good luck to our football team, your and mine.

I hope in a real correct game :)

Read You Soon :beer
CdRom

il_NIK
16th November 2007, 01:32 PM
A big scottish beer for me, anyway :nod :beer

Good luck everyone :clap

infoxicated
16th November 2007, 01:53 PM
It should be a good game, but I worry that Scotland will be playing scared with so much at stake and I don't expect it to be a great performance from them.

stin
16th November 2007, 04:44 PM
Seriously, I hope you wrong about Scotland running scared due nerves but they has got a big heart!

Cheers guys, but Rom and il-Nik, will you watch the game?

stevie:)

Asayyeah
17th November 2007, 04:45 PM
It should be a good game, but I worry that Scotland will be playing scared with so much at stake .

I am currently watching the match on TV ( near the end of half time) , Italie scored after 1 min 30 ! The scottish defense stayed completely frozen a bit scared at stake like you said Rob.
Glasgow's weather is terrible lol it's rainy as hell

Match is very intense , anything may happends

stin
18th November 2007, 07:27 AM
I`m absolutely gutted for Scotland, they were soo close but I was totally baffled by that idiota referee!:naughty on the last minute.

However, we must move on to the better things and congrats for their hard working men!:clap

Oh well, back to WipEout!

mdhay
18th November 2007, 09:36 AM
Too bad they drew/lost(I forgot)

Hey Stin, was there any Celtic players?

il_NIK
18th November 2007, 10:09 AM
Sorry Stin :frown:

You understand so good that me and Romano not saw the game...

stin
18th November 2007, 10:52 AM
was there any Celtic players?

Yes

Ah, it`s ok il_NIK;)