PDA

View Full Version : Unreal..

Rapier Racer
16th October 2007, 09:50 PM
I've just lost my other PSP!! Thats two of them in about three months. It's never been dropped, bashed, smashed or mishandled in any way and now the UMD drive on the white one decides to pack in. So in conclusion I have two feckin useless PSPs sat here that can do everything but play games. Jolly smashing old chap!

Mad-Ice
17th October 2007, 05:51 AM
Man that sucks big time! You are not only the killer on the track, but of track you like to make some carnage aswell!!

Xupu
17th October 2007, 08:16 AM
I feel your pain,
My psp's screen got cracked, so I waited 3 months till I could fix it then they charged me 90 for the labour (not the new screen, that was another $100) which was bad and they scratched it and broke the lcd wafer in one spot... :(
I can play wipeout now though

infoxicated
17th October 2007, 09:27 AM
Surely it's still under warranty?

supersocks
17th October 2007, 05:47 PM
You mean no more Frankenstein? No more sinny phantie? You sholdn't have played with the forces of nature. :(

Flashback Jack
17th October 2007, 06:09 PM
I've just lost my other PSP!! Thats two of them in about three months. It's never been dropped, bashed, smashed or mishandled in any way and now the UMD drive on the white one decides to pack in.

Doesn't mean you can't play games at all. Explore.

- F

Lion
17th October 2007, 06:25 PM
my condolences for your loss :(

Rapier Racer
17th October 2007, 06:27 PM
It's only good for the 2 games I've downloaded from the PS Store, I hope you weren't implying that I'd consider obtaining PSP games by less than legal means.

Ah Foxy yes the warranty, well that was voided when I changed the faceplate so I guess I shot myself on that part I was expecting it to last as long if not longer than the black one which was 2 years.

Anyhoo Slim & Light PSP bought today with 2 year warranty not taking chances this time lol

Flashback Jack
18th October 2007, 12:41 PM
Ship those "dead" PSPs to me; I'd be glad to demonstrate how fixable they are. :)

- F

Rapier Racer
18th October 2007, 05:37 PM
I think the white one is probably fixable, not the black its been through too much

stin
18th October 2007, 05:58 PM
Yes, I can see that! cos asa just keeps beating you everytime!:p

All I can say to you is **** happens! :(

stevie:)

mdhay
18th October 2007, 07:09 PM
It does indeed..
*dimmed lights*
At times like this when,it,happens, it can be best, to Hang The Sense Of It And Keep Myself WipEin'(tm), but not on this Black, black day.

We have lost a valuable warrior, one of courage, Valour, and Honour. He..was noble to the end.....

May he rest in peace............

*Ten gun salute*

Asayyeah
19th October 2007, 12:55 PM
Seems you and I , Stephen, share a bit of same destiny with psp; exception made i never changed faceplate and hopefully the warranty has worked twice on my black one. That has lend me to get an extra warranty like you did for my slim one. I ll get the same one for my future ps3.