PDA

View Full Version : Who Remember the Wispa bar?

Rapier Racer
4th September 2007, 07:07 PM
Cos its making a little comeback baby :banzai It's about time, the Dairy Milk bubbly is a pale replacement lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6952362.stm

Hellfire_WZ
4th September 2007, 09:14 PM
Oh my god, it was only my favourite chocolate bar! I couldn't believe they got rid of it. YAAAY!

:hyper:hyper:hyper

infoxicated
4th September 2007, 10:04 PM
I remember those well - I figured that large Aero's had filled the gap in the market over time, although back in the 80's I loved Wispa's.

So did George Michael - didn't he write a song about them?

Careless Wispa

:D

Dr. Angryman
4th September 2007, 10:36 PM
I don't know it, because it is in the UK (I'm in the US), but it does look tempting.... ;)

lunar
4th September 2007, 11:14 PM
Damn you Rob, I was just formulating that gag when I read your post. :D I didn`t even realise Wispas had gone, but, given that they were, it`s high time they were brought back.

stin
5th September 2007, 07:23 AM
LOL!, rob!

Funnily enough, since I lost my memory few months ago and I was actually looking for one and still can`t find it! So I dare not to say a word myself cos I thought I was going nuts!

Thank you Cadbury, I am now saner than ever and looking forward to it.

stevie:)

Chill
5th September 2007, 07:42 AM
Looks like a candy bar in foil rap to me... ;) you think it'll hit US??

Rapier Racer
5th September 2007, 06:16 PM
It's been gone for 4 years :( No I very much doubt it will hit the US, do Cadbury even sell chocolate in the US?

Lance
5th September 2007, 06:53 PM
Yes.

`

q_dmc12
5th September 2007, 08:59 PM
Creme Eggs ...ah easter:)...and a bawking rabbit:p

Lance
6th September 2007, 12:57 AM
And solid bars.

q_dmc12
6th September 2007, 04:22 AM
creme eggs are my favorite but now they the ones with peanut butter [or is caramel] inside....mmmm :9

Rapier Racer
30th September 2007, 05:41 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/Assegai/yeeey.jpg

:g:g:g:g

Ah yes choccy how it should be.

superjar
19th October 2007, 06:40 PM
I've never heard of it, but it looks good :nod

I see its chocolate it's bubbly. Is it like Milka Luflée?

Lance
19th October 2007, 07:41 PM
~..choccy how it should be.

Yep, as an empty package on the floor. :D With the chocolate inside me. mmmmmmmm

Lion
19th October 2007, 07:54 PM
creme eggs are my favorite but now they the ones with peanut butter [or is caramel] inside....mmmm :9peanut butter creme egg? wtf?
we have original, white chocolate, double chocolate, mint, caramello and they sometimes do an xmas one which is the same flavour as the normal one, only coloured red and green inside
I've recently developed a taste for dark chocolate.. I'm sitting here with most of a packet of Lindt 85% in front of me.. I think I need to find something between 70 and 85%, as 70 I demolished too quickly, and 85 takes me a week to eat :P
I'm curious to find one of the 99 or 100% cocoa mass chocolates and see if I can handle it :)

Rapier Racer
19th October 2007, 08:16 PM
That would taste awful lion lol Wispa is milk chocolate fused with dark and of course it has its wonderful light bubbly texture, and anyone who says "It's just an Aero" needs a slap there is nothing wors then Nestle 'chocolate', bleh.

Lion
19th October 2007, 09:48 PM
that said, nestle milky bar is the best white chocolate out there

and I don't think it would taste awful.. really dark chocolate is not eaten the same way as milk chocolate, or even regular dark chocolate (I think cadbury's dark chocolate is about 35% cocoa mass)

Lance
19th October 2007, 11:53 PM
If it ain't got cocoa in it, it ain't chocolate.

mdhay
20th October 2007, 08:55 AM
Mars bars and chocolate Ice-cream?

jmoid
20th October 2007, 01:24 PM
Yeah I remember them well. Had one the other day - v.nice! Now who remembers Cadbury's Fuse? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuse_%28confections%29) I used to buy them all the time when they came out, but I couldn't even remember the name today, I had to look on Wikipedia.

Hellfire_WZ
20th October 2007, 03:05 PM
Now THAT was a good bar of chocolate. I used to get them a lot too