View Full Version : Back from Dublin!

Hellfire_WZ
17th August 2007, 09:18 AM
And I think I've found the best drink ever! :D

http://www.feckinwhiskey.com/

stin
17th August 2007, 11:37 AM
LOL!, I didn`t even know you went away!

Anyway, about this Feckin Irish Whisky!!, also there is a scottish drink called, Cock Of The North!;)

stevie:)

RJ O'Connell
17th August 2007, 09:12 PM
Unavailable for comment. (http://www.365jokeplace.com/Files/VT/TitsAndAssBeer.jpg)

Link is NSFW.

stin
18th August 2007, 09:13 AM
Is that real?! but funny:D

mdhay
18th August 2007, 09:22 AM
Needless to say, I've got a stitch from laughin so hard!

Me being thirteen and underage(dagnamnit), i can't but I have had a lemonade and beershandy at my cousin's 18'th. Alcohol content was 2 percent, so it was safe. That is the best to me, because it is the only one I have had. ever.

Stin, if "cock of the north" is, then maybe the beer in question is real.......

:beer If only, if only.

stin
18th August 2007, 11:03 AM
Here is the link

http://www.cockothenorth.com/

Charlie, you drink whisky?

Hellfire_WZ
18th August 2007, 08:06 PM
Mostly Irish, I like a smooth drink. Sometimes Scotch, but I only drink Bourbon mixed.

(On a side note, I'm 3% Irish :D )

Lance
18th August 2007, 09:06 PM
Kentucky bourbon is my choice, always aged at least ten years in oak.

And never never never that charcoal-water abomination known as Jack Daniels. Substituting cheap processes for proper aging and doing lots of advertising may sell a lot of it, but it will never be good bourbon. Hell, it's not even made in Kentucky.

Medusa
18th August 2007, 10:22 PM
Beefeater's Gin. Smirnoff Vodka. Jamieson's Whiskey. The big three.:beer
Mind you I'd try any Feckin Irish if there was any around.:p

RJ O'Connell
19th August 2007, 02:39 PM
And never never never that charcoal-water abomination known as Jack Daniels. Substituting cheap processes for proper aging and doing lots of advertising may sell a lot of it, but it will never be good bourbon. Hell, it's not even made in Kentucky.
Nope, it's from Tennessee, which doesn't even put it in the same category.

Of course in Alabama, when it comes to drinks, it's all about Bud, Natural Light, Pabst, and boxed wine. (And the occasional Miller.) XD

q_dmc12
19th August 2007, 10:18 PM
(On a side note, I'm 3% Irish :D )
Damn, you beat me by 1%:pirate

Beefeater's Gin. Smirnoff Vodka. Jamieson's Whiskey. The big three.:beer
wow, you must be fun at parties :p

lunar
19th August 2007, 11:14 PM
Or possibly not if she`s just put all of those away and lost consciousness. :beer

Hellfire_WZ
20th August 2007, 07:02 AM
God I know what that feels like...

Medusa
20th August 2007, 09:19 PM
I'm not that much fun at parties....;) I'm pretty careful about not over-indulging, due to my slight-ish frame! On the percentage note, I'm approximately 25% Irish, LOL! Love those percentages...

By the way what did you think of Dublin, Hellfire? How does it rate as a capital city? ("capital city"...haha)

Hellfire_WZ
20th August 2007, 09:27 PM
On a safety and comfort note, it was so much better than London, but it was a lot more expensive. One place I ended up paying *€6 for a pint!

It's a lovely city though. In fact the two people I found in my family tree from about six generations ago were from Dublin. I went to the Brazen Head while I was there, which was the oldest pub in the city. Got a weird feeling when I thought there was a chance they may have gone to that same pub :)