PDA

View Full Version : A slight concern about a new PSP

shunjalo
9th August 2007, 08:34 AM
Hmm. I hope I'm wrong, but I've just noticed what can be a potential problem with the slim PSP: new UMD tray latch. Have you seen it? Take a look at the Gamespot hands-on preview here (http://www.gamespot.com/features/6173974/index.html?tag=topslot;title;3), there is a picture of a slim PSP with it's tray open. The latch is on the side closer to the camera. How long do you recon it will take to break that thing? A month? Remember that the tray is now opened by pulling on the edge of the cover (don't like that at all). Again, I hope I am wrong about this. I guess I'll just have to wait and see: if it's fragile, someone is bound to break it in the first couple of weeks after it's release.

Medusa
9th August 2007, 02:10 PM
I would assume that whoever buys a slim PSP is prepared to be EXTRA careful with it. Sometimes I think I'm going to crush mine...

(Off-topic: is spelling "reckon" without a K a regional thing?)

q_dmc12
9th August 2007, 02:26 PM
(Off-topic: is spelling "reckon" without a K a regional thing?)

otherwise, would be recon for reconnaissance

Medusa
9th August 2007, 02:31 PM
Precisely. There was a member here just a little while ago who spelled out recon, recons quite regularly and it really has me wondering.
Shunjalo what do you think?

In answer to your question I reckon it will take less than one week for a recon team to take the new PSP apart, reassemble it and subject it to rigorous testing which will induce sudden death.:p

Lance
9th August 2007, 02:40 PM
I reckon it's a typing or spelling error.

shunjalo
9th August 2007, 03:03 PM
And I reckon you're right. ;) Sorry, english is not my native language. It took me a google search not to spell "break" as "brake". What would you say to that? :D

Lance
9th August 2007, 05:15 PM
I would put the brakes on an error like that right away. :g ;)

zargz
9th August 2007, 08:48 PM
I'd say if you'd fill in your Additional Information on your profile
the question wouldn't have arised. <- had to google this 1 as well. 8)

Hail Seizure
9th August 2007, 10:04 PM
arised. <- had to google this 1 as well. 8)

Arisen. ;)

shunjalo
10th August 2007, 04:34 AM
I'd say if you'd fill in your Additional Information on your profile the question wouldn't have arised.

Done. :)

zargz
10th August 2007, 11:43 AM
http://www.geocities.com/zargz/leenden/ok.gif Dobro! Nice one!

Arisen. ;) at least the spelling is right! :p