PDA

View Full Version : pepsi cola patch

APVangeliLMS
7th August 2007, 06:38 PM
just wondering if anyone has the pepsi cola patch for this game that was released then taken off the face of this earth, does anyone have it?

Rapier Racer
7th August 2007, 06:59 PM
I've never heard of this, what does it do, no let me guess it fills the game with a lot of equally shitey Pepsi advertising over the Coca-Cola track plastered with its name/ship?

Lance
7th August 2007, 07:15 PM
Bitter? :D

-------

I don't recall any Pepsi-Cola involvement with Pure at all.

RJ O'Connell
7th August 2007, 07:44 PM
I was in my room,
and I was just staring at the wall thinking about everything,
but then again I was thinking about nothing.
And then my mom came in, and I didn't even know she was there,
she called my name, and I didn't hear her, and then she started screaming, "Mike! Mike!"
And I go, "What? What's the matter?"
She goes, "What's the matter with you?"
I go "There's nothin' wrong mom!"
She goes "Don't tell me that! YOU'RE ON DRUGS!"
I go "No, mom, I'm not on drugs, I'm okay, I'm just thinking, y'know? Why don't you give me a Pepsi?"
She goes, "NO! YOU'RE ON DRUGS!"
I go "Mom, I'm okay! I'm just thinking!"
And she goes, "No, you're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't act in that way!"
I go, "Mom, just get me a Pepsi, please, all I want is a Pepsi!"
AND SHE WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME!
ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI!
JUST ONE PEPSI!
AND SHE WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME!
JUST A PEPSI!

[Contest: Guess the song this excerpt is from and win $500*. And by $500, I mean play money $500.]

----

I've never heard of a Pepsi patch O_o

Hellfire_WZ
7th August 2007, 08:26 PM
You must be talking about the Coke packs for the Japanese version. I think I still have them, if these are what you're after I'll see if i can send them to you tomorrow.

They're not much to write home about though... :blarg

stin
7th August 2007, 08:35 PM
Is it Michael Jackson without a nose?

stevie:g

RJ O'Connell
7th August 2007, 09:33 PM
No, but the band that performed this song, the lead singer's name is Mike. There's also a guitarist in the baned named Mike also, but he wasn't in the band when this song was first recorded.

ixnine
14th August 2007, 04:35 AM
You must be talking about the Coke packs for the Japanese version. I think I still have them, if these are what you're after I'll see if i can send them to you tomorrow.

They're not much to write home about though... :blarg

But wouldn't he have to have the Japanese version of the game, if he doesn't already? I remember trying to download that one and the Puma pack from Europe and had no luck since I have the US game. :(

Lance
14th August 2007, 05:43 PM
You are correct, Agent Nine-Nine. The 'region code' of the games and packs has to match.

Hellfire_WZ
17th August 2007, 09:20 AM
Yeah, this is on the assumption he does have the Japanese version