PDA

View Full Version : Price of technology....

Dr. Angryman
6th August 2007, 01:35 PM
Okay, I've been hearing a lot of bad and unfair comments about the PS3. It's a good system with a lot of potential, and people hate it just for the price,
about 600 dollars. I checked up on the iPhone. Everybody loves it for everything. Guess what it's price is? About 600 dollars.

There's been negative reactions to other very important gadgets, because it's "cool" to do so....

Post here to comment on other gadgets or systems that have been underated because it was unpopular.

swift killer
6th August 2007, 02:06 PM
the creative zen is VERY under rated, when ipod came out it violated several patents from the zen, the zen was also superior to the ipod yet i heard people saying the zen is a ipod clone, MADNESS I TELL YOU!!!
as for negative comments on the ps3, its all part of microsoft's dirty advertising campeigns, look up their antics at the european launch of the ps3 and also an advert they used to advertise the original xbox entitled 'SAPS; Society Against PlayStation' which basically said people who play playstation turn into monkeys.