PDA

View Full Version : Killzone Liberation online help?

mdhay
31st May 2007, 09:43 AM
oh yeah, sorry about taking over your thread,rob.(If the other thread is somewhat important,feel free to delete this one.)
Now,to why I have posted this.Is there anyone who can help me with killzone:liberation online gaming? I am stuck between an invalid link and a hard place.:brickwall Oh, does anyone go on resistance online?

infoxicated
31st May 2007, 10:15 AM
I cant get the patch either this morning - I think it might have been pulled overnight due to the number of people experiencing crashes.

mdhay
31st May 2007, 04:40 PM
though this is a potential headache,I suggest that you try registering on the killzone command centre before you try again, then click the link that is on the e-mail that follows.It may be invalid.(if it is invalid, then it is the sites problem, not ours)

infoxicated
31st May 2007, 09:24 PM
I got it this evening - giving it a try now :)

// some time later

heh! Pretty good fun, actually. :D

mdhay
1st June 2007, 06:45 AM
How did you get it working?:? I 'm still stuck.
-----
trying it..............:turd only portable ops online works. sorry mate.

infoxicated
1st June 2007, 10:21 AM
I just downloaded it via the in-game downloads link. I'd been trying all day, but it finally worked at around ten last night.

mdhay
1st June 2007, 09:38 PM
How did you get the login working? Mine still won't work!
I am close to doing this :brickwall :brickwall :brickwall wall=psp.

q_dmc12
1st June 2007, 10:06 PM
:o NO Don't - the psp is a tool, not a toy!!!:mad:

infoxicated
2nd June 2007, 08:59 AM
Do you actually have a Network Gaming account, Martin?

If you've played online games such as SOCOM with the PS2 before then it's those details you need to use to log in, not any Killzone specific account you might have created on the Killzone site.

mdhay
2nd June 2007, 09:43 AM
ah.That's me stuck.Unless it suddenly works with the playstation network account that I use for resistance online,then I'm scuppered!