PDA

View Full Version : Going out to Steph and Rachel J. Just Got the Sad but Important Message...

DJ Techno
8th May 2007, 05:12 AM
From Empyron...the other site im on with the same rep number....

"I've been asked to convey some information to you guys, from Magnus (Maggi). Not really knowing any of you makes this kind of difficult, but it's the least I can do in this situation.

"Axel, a dear friend of mine, was taken to a hospital last night when her water broke; and she began to have contractions. She gave birth to beautiful baby boy named Stefan, who sadly, passed away soon afterwards.

As far as I know, there is no threat to Axel’s health and she is doing physically well. But, she is going to need some time to rest emotionally from this unfortunate event. And I am sure you will understand that she will not be around here for awhile.

Please give her your best wishes, and Thank you. "

Whether or not this news came by to others about one of our members...Axel Alloy aka Rachel Johnson...I'll had record of her real name, but later on.

This was reported to me just now, happened back in April before my birthday on the 26.

Good Luck and Best Wishes to an old player

Asayyeah
8th May 2007, 03:57 PM
I remember her from old fusion board : hope everything will be ok for her.

DJ Techno
12th May 2007, 07:55 AM
Yeah, shes still not getting over it...

Tuff love for a girl about to be a mother, tuffer mouth if i had to go through her anger again.

She says Thank You to Everyone.

infoxicated
22nd June 2007, 02:29 PM
Rachel, if you're still hanging around, I didn't know what to make of the information above, although I hope everything is okay.

Rachel Johnson
26th June 2007, 09:47 AM
Hi there Infox. I haven't seen you in a while, have I? It was actually quite ironic that you should post that around the same time as I decided to "return".

To answer your question, I am fine all things taken into consideration. Even if I DO have a busted wrist (Tendonitis) and I'm off work. (And its my Wipeout hand ;_; )

Rapier Racer
26th June 2007, 11:38 AM
You can play Wipeout with one hand :o you are one skilled lady :banzai