PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout 3 on PSP

Dav657
28th April 2007, 07:10 PM
Well i decided to make a video of this. Hope you guys like it! But youtube killed the quality. So that means i have to make another one soon. But you guys will get the general idea. Enjoi!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXZLD-tLiqQ

Lance
28th April 2007, 08:39 PM
I'm not quite sure where this topic should go, but somehow it doesn't seem like it should be in the section for Wipeout Pure. And yet, it would seem a bit odd in the one for Wipeout 3 or 3SE.

Dav657
28th April 2007, 09:07 PM
Yea i didnt really know where to put it. I thought well since its on a psp go in the psp section. But it has no relation to Pure. ???? Feel free to move this to the right location. If there is a right location for this.

Task
29th April 2007, 12:43 AM
I would say it belongs more in the PSP forum than anywhere else: Only people who have a PSP could use this information. 8 )

What's with the red dot on the screen half the time?
Is that the red-eye reduction from a filming camera?

Dav657
29th April 2007, 01:44 AM
Lol no thats the eyetoy. Am using it as a webcam so it has a continuous blue and red light. Had duck tape over both of them. Red on fell off. Need to get more duck tape.

Asayyeah
29th April 2007, 02:29 AM
héhéhé you snooked your psp Mac adress ;) you don't wanna get caught by Wipeout council cops :D

Nice video and happy birthday Dav :cake

Dav657
29th April 2007, 02:31 AM
lol yea. Thanks for the happy birthday! Not really happy cause my best friend died 2 months ago. but still my b-day. Also turning the big 16!

gbit
30th April 2007, 04:11 AM
When the psp was announced, I absolutely knew this would happen, and it did! I was so thrilled when dark_alex released the 3.02 custom firmware, I finally got to play 3se on my psp. Problem is that on 3.10 atleast, it still feels much faster than 50fps, and of all the wipeouts released, 3se absolutely *must* run at 50fps, otherwise the feel is ruined.

Still, it's just too awesome to be able to hotlap around megamall on a small, pocketable device.

PIRANHA MASTER
26th May 2007, 06:44 AM
Have you played in the PSP with an emulator?I know that it can be download an emulator pack with eMule....

skythian
17th August 2007, 05:08 AM
How on earth did you get this to run? I've got an iso of w3se, and I've converted it to a eboot/keys.bin but it hangs after startup on my psp... i can play other ps1 games, just not this one... what did you have to do to make it run?

infoxicated
17th August 2007, 08:14 AM
If this thread is going to be about ripped ISO's and running them on custom firmware it can stop right here. :-