PDA

View Full Version : odd experiments, issue 01

AmigoJack
18th April 2007, 07:58 PM
this evening i definitly wanted to know whether im multitasking capable.
[spoiler: might be disgusting]

i knew there was something which has to be done and which cant wait anymore. so i booted my psp, took 2-3 views on ebay, selected a race + craft and then i did it: while sitting on the toilet i raced phantom on modesto heights. surprisingly enough i could concentrate enough. and then something happened i didnt expect: i won the race :) did i mention it was my first phantom race on modesto heights? okok, it was quite a close victory. but from now on i can say i even dont waste my time when being in the bathroom :P

seriously: which were your races under odd situations?

stin
18th April 2007, 08:38 PM
Yes!, While I`m in my bath playing TT and actually beat these guys even I beat my fav track Sol2`s records too.

On Kai, everytime I take my psp to the toilet while racing and I do sometimes I beat these guys!

So, you are not the only one!;)

stevie:D

andy
18th April 2007, 09:12 PM
I went to London I while back where me and my friend climbed an old oak and I played pure high up in the branches. It was very cool. :D

YoshiXL
18th April 2007, 09:20 PM
you nasty ****s LOL =P

q_dmc12
18th April 2007, 09:46 PM
Yes!, While I`m in my bath playing TT and actually beat these guys even I beat my fav track Sol2`s records too.

On Kai, everytime I take my psp to the toilet while racing and I do sometimes I beat these guys!

So, you are not the only one!;)

stevie:D

Awwh Stevie, noooo!:blarg You kick my ass even when you're on the john.:cold

That's just disgracful...you really are ruthless! ;) :banzai

rdmx
19th April 2007, 10:30 AM
Yep, constant loo Wipeout player here!
It's a wonder I get anything out though ;)

The Gracer
20th April 2007, 08:18 AM
you know when you just narrowly miss something (perhaps an enemy ship or missile), and in your total absorbance react by taking in a sharp breath and tensing all your muscles? Yep, thats how it comes out. :D

Hellfire_WZ
20th April 2007, 10:41 AM
Playing Wipeout while smoking bum cigars is a great experience. Most of my play time was cranked up while sitting on the bog :D

Mad-Ice
20th April 2007, 11:44 AM
I sometimes play Pure in the car while my girlfriend drives with 60 m/ph through a corner!! :banzai and making a record at the same time!!! 8)

I loved: playing Pure in an old oak! That would be awesome!!!:sonar