PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout Models/Merchandise

Origin
21st March 2007, 04:36 PM
Hi all,

Does anyone know what (if any) Wipeout merchandise is available, specifically models of the ships? I've not come up with anything on google but I thought I would give the community a try before I give up.

Thanks,

Origin.

supersocks
21st March 2007, 08:41 PM
As far as the official merchandise is considered I've not seen any kind of models or miniatures related to wipEout. (Or is there some kind of keychains or such I'm not aware of?)

But let's not forget alien99's fantastic papermodels:
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3386

They may not be "official" but when done right they look just gorgeous.

Other merchandise include soundtrack CDs, T-shirts, special game packages and magazine posters but those are quite rare except for WipEout Pure and XL/2097 Soundtracks. But I'm not so much of a collector type so someone else may advise you better.

There is a need for more good wipEout merchandise.

But then again. How would your life be if there was a plethora of wipEout stuff and you had to get everything? You would have to work more and play less wipeout to earn money to play more wipEout. :dizzy

Origin
22nd March 2007, 07:09 PM
Thanks for the reply supersocks. I actually saw the the paper models just before I posted (and they are amazing), but I was hoping that somewhere there were metal versions.

Oh well never mind.

Thanks again,

Origin.