PDA

View Full Version : Have you pre-ordered a Euro PS3 yet?

Zerow
13th February 2007, 07:41 PM
This question applies more to Europeans, what with the PS3 already available to buy in the US and Japan. Now that at least most of the high street shops and online stores in the UK (and the rest of Europe, I'm assuming) have officially begun to take pre-orders, I was wondering if there's anyone else here who have.

I popped into GAME today and put my name down for one. They said that they're currently unsure about how much stock for accessories and components (such as extra controllers and HDMI cables) they'll have on launch day. But they told me that I'm guaranteed a PS3 from day one(!) as long as I come in to collect it within three days of launch.

So in a nutshell, I've got my pre-order and my funds in place, just waiting for the release now. Can't wait! :hyper

So how about you guys? Oh, and which launch titles do you plan on getting? My choices are Ridge Racer 7 and Sonic The Hedgehog, along with flOw from the PSN store.

il_NIK
14th February 2007, 12:42 PM
Hi Zerow,

Today I've just pre-ordered my PS3.

I will buy not any game than the next Wipeout, so I'm waitin for it: I don't like consolle-games.

My favourite games are board-games and real sports.

I'm one of the guys that will buy PS3 only for wipeout :nod

lunar
14th February 2007, 12:58 PM
I`m not really very interested in anything "next-gen" except for Wipeout. PS2 graphics still look amazing to me, so I`m not even thinking about a PS3 until the release date for WipEout is confirmed. I doubt we`ll be seeing it for a long while yet, and I might as well wait for newer and possibly better PS3 models, and a lower price perhaps. Then when the time comes I`ll take delivery of my PS3 and WipEout on the same day:rockI`ll never forget the time my PSP and Pure arrived together, from different places, but coincidentally within half an hour of each other after waiting for weeks - the sweet smell of new Wipeout stuff! Glorious!

guillaume
14th February 2007, 05:35 PM
il_NIK, if you only want to buy Wipeout when it comes out, it looks like lunar's got a point :)

stin
14th February 2007, 05:57 PM
Lunar, That is precisely what I`m thinking about it, but I`m working on a different approach. It is possible for me to get new PS3 within three months depending on my money situation.

stevie:)

il_NIK
14th February 2007, 06:11 PM
Ok mates,

but I really love all theese tech items :rolleyes:

I WANT A PS3 (like another fine object)

I'm somelike a slave :g

Asayyeah
14th February 2007, 08:15 PM
Technoïd :pc Addicted Nicola :D

I am a bit like that too i must reckon, but the wipeout-600€ cash-machine like Stephen said will wait till the new wipeout next-gen will be released

Rapier Racer
14th February 2007, 09:35 PM
It's a Playstation and that means I want it and want it now! Going to see if I can get one with Amazon when they start with the order taking tomorrow if not theres always Argos who still seem to suspiciously have launch allocation stock left...

stin
15th February 2007, 04:21 PM
RR, yes if you want Argos?, which means it will cost you at least another £100!
If you that desperate?

Btw, you`ve still got to think about Amsterdam ;)

stevie:)

Rapier Racer
15th February 2007, 06:41 PM
Where does the other 100 quid come in? says $424.99 plus the delivery, the delivery isn't 100 quid lol

Edit: oh yes I pre ordered one from Amazon