PDA

View Full Version : Il_Nik visiting Tomahawk and Dan in Nuernberg

Tomahawk
4th February 2007, 01:47 PM
From the 31st of january to the 4th of february Il_Nik and his girlfriend where visiting Nuernberg to attend to our international toy fair. Fortunately we also had the time to meet two times in these last few days. We had some great fun eating, talking and playing Pure together. Il_Nik played Pure online with X-Link Kai for his first time, too. I'm sure he enjoyed it very much (judging by his smiles he actually did.) ;) So, here's some pictures we took during the last few days, hope you'll enjoy them! :D

click here for the pics (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/user_files.php?user_id=1128)

infoxicated
4th February 2007, 01:51 PM
heh! :+

Cool pictures.... what is it with that pillow, though? ;)

AmigoJack
4th February 2007, 02:50 PM
you sure look like having fuh :P i guess Il_Nik is the left one, you are the right one (on the couch) and Dan is the right one on the photo with Il_Nik's girlfriend..?

Asayyeah
4th February 2007, 04:08 PM
sweet pics , thx for sharing them Tom :+
Nik's famous pillow for playing Pure comfortably, lol don't forget it when you come to Dam ;)

stin
4th February 2007, 04:53 PM
Hey, cool pics!:+ seem you did enjoyed it!

stevie:D

Zerow
4th February 2007, 06:09 PM
Yeah, great pics! :)

Lance
4th February 2007, 06:35 PM
huge picfiles. :o

il_NIK
4th February 2007, 07:06 PM
hi, my friends,

thanks for your smile!

Yes, Asa, That was my famous pillow, but not mine. My beautiful racing pillow remain at home :mad:

That was a Tom's pillow (rent me for a while)

Me on the left. my girlfriend and mother of my son and Tom

Tomahawk
4th February 2007, 08:15 PM
huge picfiles. :o

Sorry Lance, I know you're on a dialup, but I just didn't have the time to compress the pictures today, I might do that in the next week, though.

you sure look like having fuh :P i guess Il_Nik is the left one, you are the right one (on the couch) and Dan is the right one on the photo with Il_Nik's girlfriend..?

Il_Nik is the one wearing the red pullover playing Pure with my oggla-pillow from IKEA on his lap. Dan is the one with the big smile and the greenish and white chequered shirt. And moi, I'm the one with the white pullover and black jacket on the right side of the picture with Il_Nik and his girlfriend. :)

Mad-Ice
4th February 2007, 08:28 PM
Very nice to see you all!!! Had a great time hé!! We have to have more and more of these meetings.

rdmx
5th February 2007, 05:05 AM
What's with the dismantled pc in the backgorund of the first pic?

Rapier Racer
5th February 2007, 02:58 PM
Some alterations, upgrades, thoroughly removing windows maybe? :banzai

Medusa
5th February 2007, 05:02 PM
Forget the pc...how about that sweet Ampeg in the background:o
Rock on! Great time by all, looks like.
iL Nik: comfort above all else! Right on.

Tomahawk
5th February 2007, 06:58 PM
LOL guys, you all seem to be having the eyes of an eagle. All those trifles you spot there, that's amazing! :) I've already been wondering when somebody would ask me about my fridge which you can also see in the background on one of the pics. But it seems like you all have a fridge standing in your living room... :p

insertcoin: The dismantled pc in the background is my old pentium which I scrapped in september last year when I bought my new machine to be able to play on Kai. :robot

Medusa: Well spotted mate! That's my precious Ampeg V412TE in the background with my Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100 top in the background there. I've had some really good gigs going on with those! :guitar

Medusa
5th February 2007, 09:38 PM
OOoohhhh, sweet setup Tomahawk! What do you play mostly?

*off I go to play my guitar*

Big amps make me drool...one day I'll get a beauty to really sound off my Godin LG...(dreaming...)