PDA

View Full Version : From Linkzone

Rapier Racer
19th December 2006, 12:05 AM
I'm not sure if this is an actual song or not but if it is I want it! anyone know what it's called?

http://membres.lycos.fr/fcwipeout/Download/download.html

rdmx
19th December 2006, 05:09 AM
Scroll down the page and you'll see a flash thing.

It says "Trance Dance" by Astral Projection. Astral Projection are also known as "SFX".

Rapier Racer
19th December 2006, 11:40 AM
ahhh yes I see it, thank you for pointing that out lol :redface:

Edit: Searched on ITunes They sound quite good I'm surprised I haven't heard of them before

Asayyeah
19th December 2006, 05:45 PM
Astral Projection, if i did not do mistakes, came from Istraƫl, very popular 10 years ago when tranceGoa and full moon party in thailand started to be famous.
One of their track which resume the most that period is ' Mahadeva', imo my fav one and always into my best of wipeout listening tracks while racing.

Zerow
20th December 2006, 10:29 PM
Sweet! Gotta check these guys out! :hyper

I'll see if they have any CDs first - I much prefer that to downloading songs.

Rapier Racer
21st December 2006, 06:36 PM
Yes as a rule so do I it's just not easy to find such artists CD's these days even Amazon can fail, example I ordered Electric Eclipse (Push) from them and they kept sending mails telling me it would take another 2 weeks to get the item for me, then another 2 weeks. Why wait when ITunes can give me it in less than 5 minutes

Lion
21st December 2006, 09:21 PM
I have a problem with wanting to acquire music by artists who have either fallen off the radar (eg: Dune - I still want their complete album collection), or who's music was not available through conventional channels to most of the world
at one point I had a whole lot of MP3s by a group called Antiloop
I would STILL like to buy their albums but I have never managed to find them for sale any place that would ship to New Zealand