PDA

View Full Version : where is everybody?

daminmancejin
3rd August 2006, 02:42 PM
nobody never here anymore but me

stin
3rd August 2006, 02:49 PM
I`m here but some guys are on holidays and the weather are too good to miss!

stevie;)

daminmancejin
3rd August 2006, 02:54 PM
oh ok cool you a wipeout fan???

Lance
3rd August 2006, 04:02 PM
nobody never here anymore but me

mmm... well... considering that you've only posted about 12 times [as I'm writing this] in the past year+, while many others have posted hundreds of times, your remark seems, superficially at least, to not be very logical. :D

Hello again, stranger. ;)

eLhabib
3rd August 2006, 04:26 PM
'...you a wipeout fan???' seems even more odd, considering the place he posted this! :D

stin
3rd August 2006, 05:15 PM
No, I`m a golfer! (actually I am) and of course I`m a Wipeout freak which I still plays pure twice a week to beat so called legends! ;)

stevie:D

Lance
3rd August 2006, 07:34 PM
Martin, I am not a selfish man; I left something for someone else to comment on. ;)

So, what are you trying to say, stevie? That makes you a legend, too, right? :)

Zerow
3rd August 2006, 11:11 PM
I'm here too. Come on here everyday. :)

And am I a WipEout fan? I'll give you three guesses. ;)

stin
4th August 2006, 11:01 AM
Oops I miss typed it and I was trying to beat so called legends cos these guys are dirty ?$£$%^&!:bomb

stevie:)

EDIT; No Lance I don`t want to be a legend but you are ;)

Smoothly Does It
4th August 2006, 12:22 PM
I'm here as well, which is nice. I don't like wipeout though, It's rubbish and there's no floatiness to it, not like my favouritzest game: F-Zero! Yay! 8)

Lance
4th August 2006, 01:56 PM
lol

F-Zero floaty like rock sliding on glass above ground. Entertaining speed is. Much laughs you bet.

Asayyeah
4th August 2006, 02:37 PM
ermmm i am not here, it's just my Neggie who is typing this :redface:

eLhabib
5th August 2006, 01:50 PM
LOL! I would actually believe that, you know!

*imagines an empty Arnaud-hull sitting motionless on the sofa at home, while a negcon walks around the house doing all the stuff Arnaud used to do because Arnaud figured everything in life is improved with a negcon and therefor carved a PS1-controller port into his head where the negcon cord has been connected...*:D

@Lance: you are so altruistic it's admirable! ;)

Asayyeah
5th August 2006, 03:22 PM
My neggie doesn't answer to this kind of so imaginative delirium and only want to add that i no need to use a carved port into my head just because my Neggie is wireless & i ve plugged my wifi DWL near my neo-cortex :pc

Lance
5th August 2006, 04:14 PM
@Lance: you are so altruistic it's admirable! ;)

[puts on Post Interpretation Glasses]
Hm... now if you mean that sarcastically {as the wink would indicate}, that would be quite accurate. :D