PDA

View Full Version : 2 psp's connected to kai?

JABBERJAW
2nd July 2006, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know if two psp's can be connected to kai at the same time through the same computer? Maybe you might need two dwl 122's? This would be a cool way to check your status.

Sausehuhn
3rd July 2006, 11:55 AM
As far as I can remember it is possible and you need no 2nd DWL.
I could be wrong through because I never tried it myself.

lunar
3rd July 2006, 12:40 PM
I think Arnaud and Anthony play like this through the same computer in Le Havre. Usually Arnaud hosts the games, and I suppose in this case the second PSP (Antho`s) is connecting locally to the host PSP, not through Kai. But I think they have both joined a game through the same dwl and kai to a host elsewhere in the world, Arnaud could probably confirm it or not.

stin
3rd July 2006, 01:11 PM
Yes Arnaud done it here as well while playing on kai. Yes it does work!, two PSP and one DWL.

stevie:)

JABBERJAW
3rd July 2006, 01:51 PM
can they both be connected to kai(the dwl) at the same time?

Asayyeah
3rd July 2006, 01:54 PM
yeah this is true even at 3 with Anthony + Vic cachou, we did this few months ago.
Each player can host a tour , there's no pb with the unique DWL i got, we can also join someone's game online : no need to refresh DWL
I only noticed one thing : be sure to be alone ( into your pure multi lobby) when you refresh the DWL before entering Kai, then after you open it , the 2nd psp may join yours.

Please Al gives us good news about your connexion and your prompt come back to Kai :hyper

can they both be connected to kai(the dwl) at the same time? =====> affirmative captain Al :)