PDA

View Full Version : where are you guys??

stonesixx
26th May 2006, 07:09 PM
i'm a rookie here so been browsing the topics posted but.....suddenly i noticed something. its 7pm over there and 3am over here ( just can't sleep) but no one's here except me! where are you guys??:?

when is this place usually rocking? what time of the day?

feel rather lonely in cyberspace.....

q_dmc12
26th May 2006, 08:45 PM
This is more of a rendez-vous place before and after playing on kai:cold

PS> welcome to the desolate that is the forums:dizzy

Zerow
26th May 2006, 10:46 PM
The members of this forum are all over the place, really. Some of us are from the U.K., some of us are from Austria, some of us are from the U.S., and one of us is even from Sol 2, apparently!

As such, there can only be the odd occasion where there are a lot of us logged in at once, as many of us are at an entirely different part of the day to everyone else. As I type this, another member of this forum might only just be eating his or her breakfast! I guess you'll just have to log in whenever you have a spare 15 minutes and see if you're lucky. :)

Task
26th May 2006, 11:11 PM
when is this place usually rocking? what time of the day?

It doesn't really work like that, actually.

It's a message board, people leave messages and check back, sometimes _days_ later for replies. There's only one thread where actual time-sensitive posts are made, and it's just to remind people to get their Kai running so they can get their real-time chatting and racing going.

The time this place really gets rocking is for a couple months around the launch of a new WO. So if you check back in, oh, 2008 or so... 8 )

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

q_dmc12
26th May 2006, 11:56 PM
Yes, plus I have found true "wipers" are few and far between - alot of ppl have the wo games, there are only several thousand world-wide who are wipEout fanatics.:dizzy :brickwall

PS> I'm not a WipEout fanatic, I just happen to like flight-based games and racing games and wipeout is one of those rare games that satisfies both of my gaming addictions. ;)

EDIT: wait, ...no, I am a WipEout fanatic - own every console-based wipeout so far :p (my woI won't play :frown: )

eLhabib
28th May 2006, 07:01 PM
please note that there is a Frappr Map thread (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2816) where you can see the locations of many wipeoutzone members!

stin
28th May 2006, 07:50 PM
This website can be really busy but summer is coming up so it`s getting slow and will speed up again!

But you can always lurk or write.

stevie:)