PDA

View Full Version : Supermassive Black Hole

Rapier Racer
16th May 2006, 11:16 PM
Muse fans! anyone heard the new single? :rock :guitar very different from the older stuff but I want more, MORE DAMMIT! this is one of those tracks you have looping away over and over :robot can't wait for July 3rd to get my paws on the new album :dizzy

Hellfire_WZ
17th May 2006, 01:57 PM
Damn, thought this was an astrophysics topic...:p

infoxicated
17th May 2006, 03:10 PM
Lol! :d

Rapier Racer
17th May 2006, 03:51 PM
lol after I made the post I had a sneaking suspicion it might mislead, don’t now how to change the thread name :redface:

Mobius
17th May 2006, 06:26 PM
I bought the song from the muse.mu website last week, after being told numerous times that i have an unhealthy addiction to Matt Bellamy's works and such. (just see my audioscrobbler list, Muse are my top band by miles)

It is a bit of a pop song, but it is still Muse through and through. I was thinking of doign a thrad on this last week, but i wasnt sure it quite deserved a thread, so thanks mate. :rolleyes:

oooooooooooooh, you set my soul alight...

I managed to get about 5 ppl in my school d/l it withign about 5 miniuts, that was quite funny, simulatious random jumping rocks...

The album should be good yes, but i have to decide if i want to get liberation transmission the week before...hmm

q_dmc12
17th May 2006, 06:58 PM
Damn, thought this was an astrophysics topic...:p
LOL, me too:D

jospicy
18th May 2006, 12:51 AM
if you fancy some more muse stuff check out the Annie Mac and Judge Jools show from sat on the Radio 1 player as they played Supermassive and another new track when they were in Dundee
this has been one of the albums i have been looking forward to this year along with the new Pearl Jam which is awesome and the new Incubus and Biffy Clyro albums are due some point soon as well
can't wait till 3rd... i'll be at Fopp around 9am for this one (i guess it's good that i'm only 10 mins from the center of Edinburgh now :P )