PDA

View Full Version : Off to Cardiff tomorrow

Hellfire_WZ
12th May 2006, 06:52 PM
Heading off to the Millennium Stadium at 2am tomorrow for not only the FA Cup Final, but also my 21st birthday! Should be drinking by 8am http://www.petal-passion.co.uk/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif See you all soon if I'm not too smashed http://www.petal-passion.co.uk/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Come on you Irons!

stin
12th May 2006, 07:05 PM
Wow!, have a nice time there!

stevie:)

Asayyeah
12th May 2006, 07:05 PM
happy birthday for tomorrow Charlie :) and mega cheers for future beers :coffee

lunar
12th May 2006, 08:52 PM
Happy 21st, Charlie. Don`t forget to wave as you zoom past Swindon, and hope you end the day as a Happy Hammer. I`m really pleased for them, my favourite London club anyway. ;) :) (btw I`m not a Swindon supporter - just thought I should clear that up)

Sausehuhn
12th May 2006, 10:45 PM
Happy Birthday, Charlie :cake
Have a nice day :)

Zerow
12th May 2006, 11:07 PM
Happy birthday for tommorow - well, it is tommorow now as I write this - Hellfire. Or would you prefer Charlie? :cake

I live in Cardiff, oddly enough. However, I cannot really comment on the upcoming match in the Millenium Stadium, as I hate football.

Have a great time anyway! :)

Thruster2097
12th May 2006, 11:14 PM
As a Spurs fan, I have to hope you can win this one on merit without having to claim the cup due to any ahem *sickness* on liverpool's part...
Hope everyone in cardiff is enjoying their generic, non-tainted italian pasta dish right now! :rolleyes:

As is tradition on FA Cup day, Best of british to the underdogs, as always!
This time it so happens to be the irons by way of finishing lower than liverpool in the premier league. Not that I'd usually call west ham a below-standard team.... they do have the mighty teddy sheringham at their disposal but on this occasion the irons are massive underdogs.

Go Charlie, may you down beers tonight and blow bubbles tomorrow in cardiff.
Best of luck to ya mate, enjoy it!

we'll be waiting for you next season! muahahaha!

eLhabib
13th May 2006, 10:11 AM
Cheers mate! enjoy being 21 while you are! it's the best age there ever was!

Lance
13th May 2006, 08:44 PM
I enjoyed age 7 a lot.

q_dmc12
13th May 2006, 10:45 PM
I had a liking for 13, but yea 7 to 8 is best:D

Zerow
13th May 2006, 11:21 PM
I'd rather not be reminded of when I was 7 or 8 and the years which followed. Miserable times, they were for me.

I'm 19 now, and my life is picking up, thankfully. :)

Lance
14th May 2006, 12:48 AM
yeah, we all have a different set of good ones. there's a lot of stuff around 13 to 15 that i could have done without. but 7 was especially nice. sheesh. that was 56 years ago. yiyiyi. excuse me while i go feel depressed for a bit about a lot of people i knew who are not around anymore.

okay. i'm over it till next time.

Lion
14th May 2006, 12:49 AM
When I was one I'd just begun
When I was two I was still just new
When I was three I was only me
When I was four I wasn't much more
When I was five I was just alive
Now I'm six I'm clever as clever
Wish I could be six forever and ever

I think that was by Spike Milligan :P

personally the best time of my life was when I was 19

happy belated 21st birthday anyway :)

q_dmc12
14th May 2006, 01:34 AM
yeah, we all have a different set of good ones. there's a lot of stuff around 13 to 15 that i could have done without. but 7 was especially nice. sheesh. that was 56 years ago. yiyiyi. excuse me while i go feel depressed for a bit about a lot of people i knew who are not around anymore.

okay. i'm over it till next time.
Dude I feel like that now and I'm only 22:bomb

EDIT: wow, 63 and still a videogame addict - that's how I want to end up! You are my role model :P

Zerow
14th May 2006, 10:34 PM
I never guessed you were 63, Lance! And you still love gaming - I hope I still do when I reach that age (if I do, it's not certain yet that I will). :)

Lance
14th May 2006, 11:10 PM
Hell, it's not certain that i'll reach 63 and a half; i could get zapped by lightning while trying to reduce my time on Talon's Reach!

q_dmc12
16th May 2006, 10:16 AM
Lance + Florida = mob boss? - lol:paperbag

Lance
16th May 2006, 07:33 PM
Have you ever seen a Cymric-celtic mob boss? :)

q_dmc12
16th May 2006, 09:46 PM
yes, the Irish mafia :P

Lance
17th May 2006, 05:07 AM
Ah, you are apparently unaware of the difference between Cymric[Welsh-a word of Saxon origin]-celtic and Goidelic[Irish and Scot]-celtic. tsk. How can you not know something so obscure? ;D