PDA

View Full Version : Firmware?

DragonWolf
28th April 2006, 10:23 PM
This is a question related to the firmware. If I have 2.6 and my friend has 2.0, can we still play together over ad-hoc? Because we both have US PSP's and US Wipeout Pure... yet for some strange reason we cannot play together using at my house... it's really wierd...

eLhabib
29th April 2006, 10:43 AM
shouldn't be a problem afaik, but make sure your ad-hoc channels are set equally (and, of course, that you have the same version of purE).

DragonWolf
29th April 2006, 07:39 PM
everything should be in working order... I played Coded Arms with him about 2 weeks ago... and he purchased Wipeout from the same place as I did and has all the US downloads like I do... so it's really bizarre... the only thing that is different is our firmware... I figured that wasn't the problem.. but it just really bothers me..

Zerow
29th April 2006, 11:15 PM
It might be because one of you has a faulty disc. That's the only other possibility I can think of. You two being on different firmware versions should not prevent you from playing an Ad-Hoc game together, if everything else is correct.

DragonWolf
29th April 2006, 11:47 PM
ok... i was just wondering.. thanks for the help... i figured it wasn't the problem... but I was just confused as I had played with someone else a long time ago when we had the same firmware...

Again, thanks!