PDA

View Full Version : G Police

JABBERJAW
13th March 2006, 12:26 AM
I'd like to see another G-police title. That game screamed for multiplayer. The controls were pretty cool and the cities would look great on ps3

Asayyeah
13th March 2006, 12:12 PM
Don't know that game. is it a racing one ?

SMThomas
13th March 2006, 05:21 PM
nope, it's a flight-sim shooter set in the future; it's published by psygnosis and was released in 1997 on PS1 and PC-CD.

I got it for PC and it was good, you go like flying around cities and do dogfights against crimials and such...

oVerCaffeinated
14th March 2006, 03:06 AM
I hired the game once. I can't actually remember if it was any good. I do remember it being very dark though.

Nifton
16th March 2006, 05:18 PM
I remeber that, didn't you morph into a ground unit as well?? was mint though

Snake
19th March 2006, 12:33 PM
yeah,G-Police,one of my Favorites Games.A 10 years old game.
(In the german version they used the Synchronous speaker of Harrison Ford and Clint Eastwood)

i've played an onther game like this for PC :Crime Cities

Jittery-Joe
20th March 2006, 04:39 PM
I used to have G-Police, it wasn't half bad either. I think I sold it along with my MegaDrive... :frown:

SMThomas
20th March 2006, 07:28 PM
I remeber that, didn't you morph into a ground unit as well?? was mint though

Don't think it does that but I think that there some missions that allows you to use ground vechicles, doesn't it?

Snake
20th March 2006, 09:09 PM
yes there was a secret optinon(passwort) to drive an police car in G-police.

in g police 2:weapons of justice were missions where you drive an mech.

crazy legs
17th April 2006, 10:14 PM
I used to have G-Police, it wasn't half bad either. I think I sold it along with my MegaDrive... :frown:

YOU SOLD YOUR MEGA DRIVE!!!!!

infoxicated
18th April 2006, 08:46 AM
Cant say I blame him - ours is sitting up the attic with about eight games, gathering dust. Probably should pull it down and get it on ebay.

SMThomas
18th April 2006, 06:15 PM
Still got a Mega Drive and has about 16 games (two of them are multiple games in one). Wasn't thinking of selling them though...

AmigoJack
18th April 2006, 09:01 PM
also got my mega drive (the first generation) and it still works :) im very happy about that. ok - i could play my sonic games all on the saturn, but what about rocket knight adventures, tiny toons, global gladiators... (and some i dont remember right now - shame on me!). great stuff!! all! youre all europeans/britains, right? cause the americans should know it named as genesis instead of mega drive...

also have g.police - got that along with 3 other games when i bought the almighty voodoo² acceleration card :) that was a great thing too - dont know why they dont sell acceleration cards anymore (isnt that more useful because then you still can choose a real graphic card for completely other uses..?). they put in the four games because they all had 3dfx implementations and thus run smoothly as hell. but i never dug very deep into g.police, found it rather difficult to play...

SMThomas
21st April 2006, 09:43 AM
:o

I got 4 games bundle packaged with Voodoo 2 card as well!!!

That comes with G-Police, Sensible Soccer '97, Incoming (that title is fun) and Ultimate Racing (I think).