PDA

View Full Version : "Stealth"

stin
18th February 2006, 08:50 PM
I did watched the film and I did thought it was a good movie and I will watch it again. But according to these guys did say it is rubbish but again it`s my IMHO.

And I had a read through PSP over hooking up speakers, I did use my pc`s speakers and hook it up and smeggin wow! even played the game and sounded so surreal!

Anyway what do you think over Stealth?

stevie :)

Asayyeah
19th February 2006, 04:46 PM
You want my comment on it ... XXXXXXXXXXX ( auto censured ... rude french langague is forbidden here , lol )

It's only good for the collection imo ;) ( due to Wipeout content )

Tomahawk
20th February 2006, 07:04 AM
I didn't see the movie, just some trailers, but these didn't look too good imo. I've seen that there are 3 levels for wipeout pure on the umd. Which levels are these? Are they only included on the stealth umd or can you get these levels elswhere (download), too?

infoxicated
20th February 2006, 08:50 AM
I haven't seen it, but I hope Jamie Foxx did the film due to contractural obligations - after seeing him in Collateral, Ray and in Any Given Sunday I'd like to think he can choose better roles for himself than the one in Stealth. Mind you, I thought that about Ewan McGregor too!

eLhabib
20th February 2006, 09:15 AM
I hope you are not referring to 'The Island' here, because I, for one, thought that was an extremely well-done movie with an outstanding storyline.