PDA

View Full Version : My scottish come-back

Asayyeah
18th January 2006, 08:09 PM
Yeah :hyper , tomorrow i am leaving Le Havre for Bonnybridge Scotland for another 5 days visiting the Stindah & Cool Lover's Clan.

When i think to my first trip there , one feeling comes to me : :rock.

Oh yes that was so great our first time that i promised them to be back as soon as i can. And this time is happening now : yihiiiiii

Sorry not to make longer but i need my bed :paperbag , i ll have a long day tomorrow.

Scottish wipeout 's report soon .

eLhabib
18th January 2006, 08:16 PM
once you have an idea when you guys are gonna be on xLink together, post a schedule! ;)

stin
18th January 2006, 08:23 PM
Yeah looking forward to meet you Arnaud

eLhabib, Oh ****!!, eeeerrrmmm looking forward to play ya!!! (feared to play ya!:sonar but I`m looking forward to play ya!8))

Have a safe trip ;)

stevie :D

Asayyeah
20th January 2006, 02:41 PM
After 2 Hours of Flight delay , i finally arrived to Stin's nest :)

I must say i am very happy to be here , breath the scottish air and meet for 2nd time my scottish family.

I successfully install Xlink Kai into Stin's pc and fight with an italian wiper today.
But i ve got an issue with my french psp : it seems we cannot link our 2 psp together, that s really weird , he and me use euro version and have downloaded the same packs ( except the omega skins for me ).

Dimension
23rd January 2006, 09:07 AM
awe maaan, stin gets all the cool foreign visitors (and zargz :p,) when do we english types get foreigners come to trash our places? BTW arnaud, you say your psp's french, but is stin's european too? if not that might be the problem?

stin
23rd January 2006, 01:40 PM
It`s have been sorted by Elhabib and we can play to each other with no probs since ;)

stevie:)

Asayyeah
23rd January 2006, 02:44 PM
Alistair , i honestly have and have had a great fun here in Scotland, tomorrow i am coming back to france with lots of regrets not to spend much more time over here.

I'll ask my travel agency to see if there's a special UK wipeout tour to be soon organised ( with at least one day in Liverpool to visit the holly graal = studio liverpool ) :hyper

SMThomas
23rd January 2006, 05:41 PM
Are you planning to go to Studio Liverpool?! That's cool!

You might be able to see how Wip6out (or WipEout 6 if you prefer) is getting on or check out what stuff is coming soon to WipEout Pure!

Asayyeah
24th January 2006, 12:52 AM
Don't want to see his face if i ask my travel agent such a thing :redface:

1.40 am stin's house is quiet, he snoozes, not counting the sheeps better stella bottles. :cowboy
I have survived, i am the last awakened... mostly... to tell you it was a great lashhhhhht night here in Bonnybrichhhhh>:clap

I am gonna leave the camp soon in the morning.... my longest day has just been started

eLhabib
24th January 2006, 01:06 AM
If you ever get together a wipEout meeting in Liverpool, including visiting the SL office, you can count me in 100%!

Dimension
24th January 2006, 09:14 AM
Well, sounded like a lot of fun, hope Arnaud didn't beat you too bad, stin :p

stin
24th January 2006, 06:55 PM
That scum killed me a few times :rolleyes:but El plays like a pro!!! gawd I`ll need to practice like hell but again my golf season is about to start soon.

Had a great time with Arnaud, what a laugh we have had!

Arnaud, it`s a pleasure to play with you again.

stevie :)

infoxicated
24th January 2006, 09:34 PM
With you it's always golf season! :D

I don't know how Linda puts up with you - you play all year and then you go to Portugal. Now it's only january and you're talking about the season starting again?!

You're a class act Stevie - wish I could get away with it! :D

Asayyeah
25th January 2006, 05:11 PM
End of the trip:frown:

Thanks to Stevie and Cool lover for this great but too small week i spent in Bonnybrichhhh.
I know it was hard for you Stevie for what happend to your father, and you keep your mind positiv every day and do all that you can you & Linda to assure the best holiday for me. Thank you for All, my scottish family :clap

stin
26th January 2006, 06:13 PM
Rob, Yeah Linda looks after me well ;) also I`m away to Portugal again in 20078)
But the main reason is I`m on pricework so I can come home early to spent time with my darling Linda for a couple of hours then I`m away to play but not every night.

Asayyeah, Yeah had a great time with you especially with my dad`s problems. But Linda did all the hardwork for us to keep us entertained all week. (Thanxs Linda :)) Haste ye back!

As you know Linda took a heart attack last October and now my dad took one last week:frown: which makes matter worse for us and he is looks alot better than I`ve thought. There`s no way in hell I`m gonna get it in any time!

stevie

PS I did wrote this post last night and it went blank!, lost everything and had to start again tonight because I was exhausted then.

Lance
26th January 2006, 07:22 PM
get some rest, Stevie; that helps to cope with troubles.

take care. and make sure Linda and your Dad relax a bit, too.

` Lance

stin
28th January 2006, 07:40 PM
don`t worry Lance, I`m alot better now and so are they which makes me alot calmer now ;)