PDA

View Full Version : The Mario Kart friends list!

Dogg Thang
28th November 2005, 05:45 PM
If you're playing Mario Kart you should be ashamed of yourself. Playing that when you could be playing Wipeout? For shame...

Anyway, once you have come to terms with your shame, add your friend code to this and I'll try to keep an updated list for some WipeoutZone MK action!

I'll go first!

Dogg: 541226-105026

Rouni Kenshin#1
28th November 2005, 09:57 PM
I'll updat theis post a few weeks after i buy my ipod.

Task
29th November 2005, 04:11 PM
What? You can play Mario Kart on your iPod now? Apple are definitely taking this mp3 player WAY too far! 8 )

; )

SMThomas
4th December 2005, 02:16 PM
LOL!

Of course not! You can only get Mario Kart DS on Nintendo DS, online service is free and you can play whenever you want!

(Well at the moment, iPod - as far I have heard - has no support for addtional games so enjoy solitaire all the time before then)

Rouni Kenshin#1
4th December 2005, 04:17 PM
lol, i just bought an ipod(30gig black) yester day and as soon as i have the money i will be buying mario kart DS.(man i love solitaire)

Dogg Thang
8th December 2005, 07:41 PM
I'm stunned nobody is playing Mario Kart. It's great fun folks! Makes me wish Pure had internet play straight out of the box (I had real problems connecting to Kai).

stin
8th December 2005, 07:45 PM
My daughter have Nintendo DS for her christmas so looks like I`m getting one but I`m not too sure of playing her pink handheld thingy!

stevie ::/

Dogg Thang
8th December 2005, 07:47 PM
Well, look, if you have a daughter there is a very good chance that, at some point on your life, you had to hold a handbag in a girl's department while your lady spends half an hour trying on one top.

If a man can survive that, he can survive a pink DS!

Rouni Kenshin#1
9th December 2005, 12:20 AM
especialy sice the the pink DS will be in the comfort of your own home.

Dimension
12th December 2005, 04:22 PM
he can survive a pink DS!

Yeah, but Stin's a scot, pink wouldn't suit him :)

As for I, I can't afford to even buy new games, let alone a new console in the DS :/

Dogg Thang
12th December 2005, 06:11 PM
All true Scots love pink - it's a celtic thing.

I think.

To be honest the novelty of online Mario Kart has already worn off a bit for me...if any of you guys get it for christmas, let me know and it might rejuvinate my interest!

Rouni Kenshin#1
29th December 2005, 02:06 PM
got it!:)
my friend code is 433853811882
my name is spade
Dogg post some times when you can play and i will serch for you on my list after agreeing on a time.