PDA

View Full Version : Psp

stin
18th November 2005, 10:52 AM
I have bought another PSP handheld console today in "Game" shop for my son as a christmas present!

It`s a Gigi-pack value which costs whopping £285 (€410) contains a another Wipeout Pure;), 1 gigs memory stick (planning to steal it tonight, so I can DL all the packs ;)) and a hard pack cover to protect the console.

Most importantly note, "Game" shop told us we must register the PSP to avoid any problems (just to make sure it`s confirmed)

Lastly 300 PSPs was delivered yesterday and only 5 left, when I did leave the shop today and it will be sold out within a hour!

Looks like I will be playing with my boy each other for fun and looking forward to it.

Looks like I will have to work overtime to build up the monies again. :(

stevie:)

SMThomas
18th November 2005, 11:00 AM
Good for you! Mine was pre-ordered and ready for christmas, I can't wait til that time so that I can play WipEout Pure!

infoxicated
18th November 2005, 01:08 PM
Your son is a lucky boy - hope you have enough pennies left over to get Cool Lover something nice too, Stin! ;)

Klarth
18th November 2005, 01:53 PM
That's radical. I still haven't had the pleasure of multiplayer with my PSP - So far I've only used the Wi-Fi for browsing the internet at an unsecured hotspot I found at an airport. Have fun!

stin
18th November 2005, 04:09 PM
Yes my laddie is so damn lucky over 1 gig memory stick!!!

Oh and yes I`m getting something for my wife ;)

and hopefully I will get a Wi-Fi and hoping to play with you guys. (including you Klarth;))

stevie :)

Asayyeah
18th November 2005, 07:14 PM
Sure Brad will be extremely happy with that brand new psp.
As Rob said , don't forget Linda :cowboy

stin
18th November 2005, 07:27 PM
Yes Brad will be extremely happy from Santa.

Yes, I`m listening from foxy and I WILL keep his word!

stevie :)