PDA

View Full Version : about as off topic as it gets

kaiotheforsaken
5th November 2005, 07:14 AM
ok guys, this is probably the oddest thing i will ever post here, but alas i know of no where else to turn. ok i'm sure most of you have heard of a little game called r-type, for those who dont its a side scrolling shooter from back in the day similar to gradius or zero wing or a million others. anyways, there is a resin model kit of this ship that exists, i have one, this evening it took a shelf dive and recieved a fair amount of damage, while not beyond repair, it really broke my heart to see it lying there in several pieces more than it should be. i had been wanting to buy this kit again for awhile to have a small squadron of them, but they sold out. well in order to get more the only site i've ever seen carry them needs a minimum of 10 orders to make it worth the money to have the kit recast. the kits 34.50 US and they need 9 more orders, i haven't placed any requests yet, but i'm probably gonna buy 3, so anyone at all who might want one please lemmie know either through pm or just in the thread and i'll post the link. like i said an odd request, i dont expect anything, but its worth a try, thanks for reading.

Mano
5th November 2005, 08:27 AM
Try posting a similar message in the www.macrossworld.com forum

They are very active modelers, go to the models section of the forum (but be careful the site specializes in macross/robotech models/toys) and post there most of them are really eager to assemble anime or video game models so even if its a macross site they might want to chip in.

Worth a shot.

kaiotheforsaken
5th November 2005, 08:33 AM
i actually already have :-p i just thought i'd post one here too, since ultimately i like the community here better, and i thought with my request going on on two boards the odds would increase of getting enough requests.