PDA

View Full Version : Zone Stuff

BaldyCurly
11th October 2005, 07:36 AM
Hi All,

I have noticed that Zone starts to mess up a bit on my PSP when you hit zone 30-35. I notice this more on Track 3 (at work and can't remember the name!).

The ship kinder flicks and jumps like the PSP can't keep up but it's a pain and it does help with the game play at all.

Asayyeah, are you running at 333 Mhz still? If so mate how does Zone compare, do you still get the jumping??

Btw asayyeah, I now have 4 hours in the zone with 44,40,42,33 as my best zones, I am gonna be after you soon mate!

Lastly, anyone know if SL plan any new Zone tracks as Downloadable content?

Cheers, Chris

JABBERJAW
11th October 2005, 12:39 PM
VERY UNLIKELY. He will hit 80 before you reach 50 I think. No disrespect to you but he is awesome at every version of wipeout.

Drakkenmensch
11th October 2005, 01:09 PM
Keep practicing, mate, you'll need to wake up early in the A.M. before you beat Old Asayyeah at a game where he knows every trick there is - most of which he invented himself!

BaldyCurly
11th October 2005, 10:40 PM
Was hanging to Asayyeah for a bit in Fusion but I am getting old now so maybe you are right.

Lance
11th October 2005, 11:03 PM
but Asayyeah is getting older, too.
hm.. but so am i.
at least he will hit 50 before i hit 80! :D
by 3 years. :?

syckls
12th October 2005, 02:29 AM
Those insane speeds will get the Zone ship to act freaky. This is normal.

BaldyCurly
12th October 2005, 07:19 AM
Had 4 goes in Zone last night, first track and managed 40, 44, 47,49. Zone 50 is on for tonight so I am guessing you were wrong ZOOLANDER.

BTW: does anyone know if SL plan to release any new downloadable Zone tracks? I would be willing to pay for more Zone and I am sure others out there would too.

Cheers, Chris

Asayyeah
12th October 2005, 01:18 PM
That's what i call a great progression Chris.

Btw Wasn't you last night with a little voodoo muppet who cast a spell on my nub :twisted:
or maybe Al :lol:

Be scared by my soon revenge :wink:

Lance : if i am gold medalled with my 35 years old...you should as well get platinum 8O

BaldyCurly
12th October 2005, 01:36 PM
Cheers Asayyeah,

You are right it was me :twisted: (how else am I gonna catch u)

Asayyeah
12th October 2005, 01:51 PM
BaldyCurly no no no
BadlyCurly that's better :D

Purist
12th October 2005, 04:04 PM
For the record... 34 is my bestist but I usually give up after that all important 30. To be honest I've never experienced any problems with ZONE but I do have another query, what is the maximum amount of laps possible in ZONE? Only someone in work supposedly achieved 80+ laps... :lol: personally, it smells like bulls**t to me but anyone else out there achieved anywhere near that? is it even possible? :roll:

BaldyCurly
12th October 2005, 04:26 PM
Yeah it's possible mate.

Hellfire_WZ
12th October 2005, 04:55 PM
Exactly the same was said about Fusion's Zone mode, and look what we did to that. :wink: