PDA

View Full Version : I`m away....

stin
30th September 2005, 08:55 PM
...To Portugal for a week to play golf with.......eeerrrmm....44guys with me! but at least I`ve got my roommate (I`ve known him for too long about just under thirty years(which is rare for a friend!!)) Anyway I`m actually a bit nervous but looking forward to it. So I will try my best if I`m online for a week if I can!.

Talk you later guys ;)

stevie :)

eLhabib
30th September 2005, 09:02 PM
<= GREEN with envy! :x I love golf but I hardly ever get to play it...

Sausehuhn
30th September 2005, 09:03 PM
have a good time and use the time to have fun and relaaaaax. :)

Asayyeah
30th September 2005, 09:09 PM
Golf is something with balls, right ? :lol:

Have a nice trip mate and if you can pick up a ' hairy ' psp in a duty free Portugèse shop that would be cool :wink:

ta bon

Lance
30th September 2005, 09:47 PM
may the skill be with you

Drakkenmensch
30th September 2005, 10:01 PM
so, you're planning to spend a lot of time with your buddies, putting your balls in holes? :twisted:

Enjoy!!! :lol:

stin
1st October 2005, 07:45 AM
Cheers guys :D ,

Yes I will win with cash well if I will get it :bat

Anyway this is my last post before I go away.

bye guys, stevie :D

infoxicated
1st October 2005, 04:49 PM
Have fun Stin - I'm just back from portugal myself and the weather is fantastic there :)

mclarensmps
2nd October 2005, 06:44 AM
you lucky bugger stevie, have alot of fun mate!

i really really want to learn how to play golf. Ive caddied my uncle around a bit, and been on the driving range and putting green, gotta get around to playing the game proper. need my chance hehehe

cool lover
2nd October 2005, 04:02 PM
yes hope you have a good time and bring us something nice home
missing you already :lol:
cool lover 8)

Hellfire_WZ
2nd October 2005, 04:08 PM
Take care Stevie, have a good one. :wink:

stin
5th October 2005, 09:28 AM
Hello guys I\m in the hotel access eventually cos this pc was out of order for a few days and could not find anywhere!!! :?

I\m having a rare time here and yes the weather are awesome like 30 degrees everyday! and I\m burned like hell! but it was worth it in the end.

My golf was and still really good at the moment but this is my rest day for tomorrow.

Cool lover, yeah I\m missing you and the kids.

Well gotta go to swim and have fun guys! :wink:

stevie 8)

cool lover
5th October 2005, 11:16 AM
i`m glad u having fun cos so are we at home :lol:

cool lover 8)

stin
9th October 2005, 05:38 PM
Well I`m back yesterday with a heavy cold and could not hear a thing! which driving me nuts!!!

I have good news and the bad news, good news is I have psp and pure! :D but the bad news is I can`t play through extreme light head and fatigue so I can`t see very well and I`ll have to be patience till I`m better but I will be off work for another week! :cry:

Foxy, Which part of country did you go? I was in Algarve golfing paradise (literilley sp), the four star hotel I was staying is Gale Villa Marina in Vilamoura (about 40mins from Faro`s airport). Nearly all the resturants know as the circle according to the local and tourists alike, must be at least 150 of them including bars as well and the food are awesome! 8O and lastly MacDonalds as well :oops: but food wise are far better than here!

stevie :)