PDA

View Full Version : On behalf of Daniel...

Rachel Johnson
15th August 2005, 02:33 PM
Daniel wanted me to inform the people who know him where he is etc...

He has gone in for heart surgery. Hopefully it will be all sorted by tomorrow and he can then recover. He arrived at the hospital at around 11:47 this morning (GMT) and will probably be in for a week or more.

Please feel free to post any messages to him, I am going to write them down/print them to show him when I get to visit him.

I will keep you all informed if you wish. :)

eLhabib
15th August 2005, 02:44 PM
I wish him - no, WE ALL wish him the best of luck!

And tell him to have the doctors install an extra heart chamber filled with an adrenaline supply for his wipEing needs :wink:

Space Cowboy
15th August 2005, 03:47 PM
All the best! We'll be thinking of him.

Rachel Johnson
15th August 2005, 07:32 PM
Thank you so much. This will really cheer him up. :)

I'm so scared its making me quite ill...

Update: His op will be at 1:00 tomorrow afternoon. (GMT)

Drakkenmensch
15th August 2005, 07:54 PM
*BIG HUG* We're all 100% behind him and wishing him a perfect operation and quick recovery! We'll be waiting for his return with an upgraded premium quality heart!!! :)

Rachel Johnson
17th August 2005, 11:21 AM
Thanks so much! ^_^

Update: I got a phone call at about half past 9 last night from my brother. He told me that he was out of surgery, it went well and was in intensive care and that they would probably keep him sedated for a while.

I then got a text this morning from Daniel's mom telling me that he would probably be back in the original ward by late morning. So... YAY! ^_^

I will hopefully visit him soon. =D

My Mom was very surprised when I rang her up earlier and told her. She couldn't believe how fast things were moving. She said: "I know he said he had a good recovery rate, but woah!" lol ^_^

So, yes... Any extra messages? I'm sure he'd love to hear some more.

(One more thing... To those of you who are STILL doubting... Look at this: http://www.deviantart.com/view/21846856/ ... Happy now? )

eLhabib
17th August 2005, 12:28 PM
Glad it turned out so well! :o
I hope Daniel will be back with us on these forums soon.

Lance
17th August 2005, 09:34 PM
'Daniel Johnson' was a member of the old official Sony Fusion forums, and some WZ members know the name from there, but AFAICT, Daniel has never been with us on these forums.

eLhabib
17th August 2005, 09:47 PM
he did have a couple of posts, didn't he?

Lance
17th August 2005, 10:23 PM
perhaps you're thinking of Daniel Green, who posted one time in 2003? there has never been a 'Daniel Johnson' username in the WZ

Rachel is just spreading the news to all the likely places.

eLhabib
17th August 2005, 10:27 PM
hm, anyway, I am glad he made it!