PDA

View Full Version : Lost psp =( got an american one?

Purist
11th August 2005, 04:43 PM
Hey guys..... I lost my psp recently 8O

Good news - didn't have a game UMD in :D
Bad news - had a 1gb stick in it :cry:

Anyways, not looking for handouts... well actually my PayPal addy is k... :roll:

Just wondered if any of our good friends over there in the states (who can lay their hands on a brand spanking 1.5 psp) could help me out? - i'd pay via PayPal of course!!!! - you could even keep the spidey disc and headphones!

A long shot I know but I had to try. On the rare chance anyone can get in touch or add me to MSN through the addy below.

lunar
11th August 2005, 04:52 PM
OMG that`s a horror story. I love my PSP too much and that would kill me.... I once dropped it on the floor and I had a very tense few moments waiting to see if it would switch on.... which it did.

Why don`t you just get a Euro one in a few weeks, or does it have to be 1.5?

Purist
11th August 2005, 04:55 PM
Has to be 1.5.......... love my homebrew too much

Rapier Racer
11th August 2005, 06:22 PM
I thought homebrew only worked on 1.0 machines?

Lion
11th August 2005, 07:23 PM
I was under the impression that it was now working on everything except 2.0, and progress has even been made on that :)
Hack the planet!

Purist
11th August 2005, 07:26 PM
1.0 and 1.5 exclusively - 1.51, 1.52 and 2.0 are all but useless when it comes to homebrew :cry:

Childlikecake
11th August 2005, 08:35 PM
Haha, damn striaght hack the planet. 'It's in the place where I put that thing that time'. Here in New Zealand I think we can get 1.5s from paralled imported. They're only $NZ350 which is something like $US220 I think. I don't have paypal but we could probably work something out. Want me to see if they really are 1.5s?

eLhabib
11th August 2005, 09:43 PM
OMFG how can you LOSE your PSP?! How can you not take care of something so valuable!? honestly, if you lose your PSP you don't DESERVE to own another one, but that's just my two cents.

Purist
11th August 2005, 09:43 PM
Yes please! that would be great!!!

Make sure they're American ones tho ey?!?!?

Keep me posted.... MSN -> kevs355@yahoo.com

Oh and thanks for the sympathy eLhabib I put it down next to me on a train seat, got up to go somewhere, came back 2 mins later... GONE :cry:

eLhabib
11th August 2005, 09:50 PM
sorry to sound rude, but I just can't understand how you can LOSE something you paid 300 quid for :?

Drakkenmensch
11th August 2005, 09:51 PM
Would you put a wallet with 500 dollars in it on a train seat and leave it there for two minutes? No, of course not. But sadly, that's exactly what you did.

The moral of this cautionary tale: Never give total strangers an opportunity to swipe your PSP. :evil:

Rapier Racer
11th August 2005, 09:53 PM
You put it down on a train seat and left it!!! 8O You might as well have stuck a 'Pinch me' sign on it :wink: I can't imagine how that must have felt :(

Purist
12th August 2005, 11:56 AM
everything happens for a reason huh?!?! :cry: :cry: :cry:

eLhabib
12th August 2005, 12:02 PM
yes. then I guess this happened to you so you can't blush around your gold medal count anymore :P :wink:

Lion
12th August 2005, 10:26 PM
when I ordered my psp I got it sent over from videogamesplus.ca. so it's a canadian outfit. same zone as the US PSPs though. it arrived as 1.50 but that was months ago now so no guarantees it'd still be the case. I guess you could mail them and check?
I'm in New Zealand too, btw. so they definitely ship internationally (or did)

Purist
15th August 2005, 09:35 AM
el.... don't worry buddy, I always kept a back-up of my saves :lol: and a brand spanking new 1.50 is delivered tomo for the bargain price of £144!!!! - god bless eBay!!!

thanx for all the love :(