9th August 2005, 12:18 AM
NICE.
now what's the whole idea with the swimsuit? :P :D

Drakkenmensch
9th August 2005, 12:44 AM
WOW. Amazing pic!!!

Daylight
9th August 2005, 11:07 AM
It's Feisar's new way of getting new pilots :wink: they all join the team in hopes of meeting one of the lovely bunnies.

Mobius
9th August 2005, 03:59 PM
Not like Frank the rabbit though...I hope. *shudders*

Lance
9th August 2005, 05:12 PM
[looks at pic]
damn.
i was hoping to see Brad Pitt in a Speedo. what a disappointment!
:D

Daylight
9th August 2005, 05:14 PM
Dream on, Lance...dream on :lol:

Lance
9th August 2005, 05:26 PM
:D
dreams are all i have. but they're usually enough.

infoxicated
10th August 2005, 07:57 AM
Ever seen Mr & Mrs Smith?

It's a bit of a hokey plot, but good for laughs and action, and the two leads are schmokin'! :D

I mean, Angelina is much more my kind of trouser tingle, but Brad is pretty hot in it too. :)

Drakkenmensch
10th August 2005, 09:30 AM
Seems to me that someone should draw some Wipeout male bunnies. Not everybody goes for the ladies, and that would certainly make them happy too! If my drawing improves fast enough, I'll look into that myself.

*thinks about what he just said and braces for the barrage of double entendre wisecracks*

Childlikecake
10th August 2005, 10:40 AM
Well one would think that if you got better at drawing you'd decrease in speed. But then I guess that depends who you're drawing out of... (That smartassed enough? Little too sordid?)

Drakkenmensch
10th August 2005, 11:48 AM
*smirks*

I can take it, no worries :lol:

Lance
10th August 2005, 12:42 PM
there's something about those Angelina lips that looks alien or artificial. not human or sexy, anyway. in my opinion of course. but my opinion of women's hotness is perhaps not to be relied on. ;) but then it is all a matter of personal taste, anyway. hmm.... taste..... [watches the straight guys grimace uncomfortably at that one. ;) :) ]

infoxicated
10th August 2005, 12:47 PM
:lol:

Daylight
10th August 2005, 05:22 PM
brad pitt...he's ugly...
i don't like him. now if he were tom cruise...

Mobius
10th August 2005, 06:19 PM
I'm now starting to worry about what i'll think of the next time i think of fiesar. 8O

eLhabib
10th August 2005, 06:22 PM
different question: how does she keep balance like that? :D

Mobius
10th August 2005, 06:31 PM
Anti gravity shoes...

Duh! :roll:

Drakkenmensch
10th August 2005, 06:41 PM
I'm guessing she's go tloads of practice just standing up and not falling down face first from the... ahem... weight distribution imbalance :wink:

Daylight
10th August 2005, 07:59 PM
Anti gravity shoes...

Duh! :roll:

yup, anti gravity shoes :D she IS a Feisar girl and she's got to give the team a good name :P and her suit is designed for weight distribution imbalances :D

Lance
10th August 2005, 08:54 PM
anti-grav coils in all the right places, eh? damn, the world of the future has more possibilities than i or the science-fiction writers ever dreamed of! Don King hair without the work. the total comfort of anti-gravity beds. airborne cemetaries when we run out of land.
not everything would be perfect though; suppose your anti-gravity trouser belt wouldn't let go just as you really really needed to go to the bathroom for excretion of no longer needed ex-food materials?
embarassing. stinky. clammily moist

Rapier Racer
10th August 2005, 10:12 PM
aww for gods sake lol :turd

Daylight
10th August 2005, 10:41 PM
talk about having garbage in the trunk....

Lion
11th August 2005, 04:33 AM
in Frank Herbert's DUNE, Baron Harkonnen was morbidly obese and his weight was borne in part by AG devices.
and in Star Wartz (Patrick Tilley) many of the women's breast augmentations contained AG units also.. so some SciFi authors have thought along similar lines lance :)
though thankfully none (at leaset none I have encountered) have elaborated on the problems you mention with the AG belt