PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else playing other games online?

Captain Q
31st July 2005, 04:19 PM
Hey,

Just wondering: what other games besides WO Pure do you guys play online? And are you any good at it, or just playing casually?

Cheers,
Q

Hellfire_WZ
31st July 2005, 04:48 PM
I frequently play Call Of Duty: United Offensive during the week. Not that good at it, but I can certainly handle a rifle better than most. If anyone has Xfire, my username is ironknackers if you fancy a game.

eLhabib
31st July 2005, 05:32 PM
I play Halo2 and Burnout3 for leisure. In Halo I suck major ass, in Burnout I'm tough to beat. There's also the occasional session of Top Spin if a friend is around for a double, and I used to play Steel Battalion: Line Of Contact a lot, competitive. It's that mecha sim game with the HUGE controller. => http://www.capcom.com/newsletter/sb.jpg

Rapier Racer
31st July 2005, 10:15 PM
WWE Smackdown VS RAW which I'm good at and Mortal Kombat Deception witch I though I was good at

Captain Q
31st July 2005, 10:32 PM
I play MK: Deception online, too. On what system do you play? I'm a PS2 player. If you're there too, what are your tags?

Lion
1st August 2005, 09:41 AM
the only other game I spend any time in lately online is Trackmania Sunrise on my PC.
plays beautifully with my playstation controller adapter :)

Rapier Racer
3rd August 2005, 10:14 AM
Captain, I'm also on PS2, tags? is that just the name I use?

Captain Q
3rd August 2005, 10:38 AM
Yep, your username (or usernames) on MKD :).

Rapier Racer
3rd August 2005, 11:08 AM
righty I only have one and it's Songen, ooer better train some more

G'Kyl
3rd August 2005, 07:38 PM
For a short trip into online gaming I usually start a round of Gunbound (www.gunbound.net). Great fun and easy to pick up. And yes, I LOVED Tank Wars at the times games hadn't been widely popular yet. :)

Ben

Kansas
4th August 2005, 08:22 PM
Final Fantasy Online on the Valefor server as "Kansas"

SOCOM II Online as Théoden King, usually on the US West 6 lobby

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition as G35_Messiah

:)

Rouni Kenshin#1
8th August 2005, 11:27 PM
I recently began to play the origional call of duty online but am decent with all wepons but do my best with a tompson on the carentan map.

my name is Rand al Thor :D

Toy Dingo
10th August 2005, 02:31 PM
MLB 2K5: BrodiMAN for the PS2
Killzone: BrodiMAN
Counter-Strike: ThatOneDude
Starcraft: KomodoRogue

I'm still big into Starcraft even after all this time. I haven't been on that much lately due to work and school. But, if anyone is interested in a game on any of these look me up.

Hellfire_WZ
10th August 2005, 02:47 PM
I recently began to play the origional call of duty online but am decent with all wepons but do my best with a tompson on the carentan map.

my name is Rand al Thor :D

Thompson? Hah, wouldn't even get close to me when I've got a Garand in my hands. :wink: Carentan is one of my best as well. Trust me though, get United Offensive as soon as you can, the multiplayer is so much better than the original.