PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Happy TV

Gunbound
21st May 2005, 06:25 PM
I see a lot of British folks here on the boards, and I was wondering if any of you watch Trigger Happy TV! OMG it is the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life! :D

Dimension
21st May 2005, 07:18 PM
I used to watch it all the time, though i've not seen it on in ages... any idea if they're still making it/planning on a new series? Welcome BTW :wink:

Chill
21st May 2005, 07:23 PM
Hey, welcome to the Zone!!! :wink: I'm not British, but I loved the hell outta that show! :lol:

yawnstretch
21st May 2005, 07:32 PM
yeah -twas amusing for a bit

Welcome!

Piranha Advancements
21st May 2005, 07:33 PM
HELLLLO!

Oh well.They had their run..

infoxicated
21st May 2005, 08:05 PM
Trigger happy was good for the first couple of seasons, then it got a bit stale and ended up with him wandering around London taking the piss out of either the elderly, foreigners, or elderly foreigners. Went downhill fast in the end, but I do have the first season on DVD and there's some priceless stuff on there.

The reactions on peoples faces when the two guys dressed as dogs would kick the **** out of each other was just too funny. The secret agent stuff was cool too. 8)

Gunbound
21st May 2005, 10:41 PM
lololololol

I like the one where the two rabbits are very loudly humping in the movie theatre. CLASSIC! :lol:

*EDIT* What's up everyone! Oh and hey, someone from Ireland! Always wanted to live there.

Rapier Racer
22nd May 2005, 03:14 PM
lol I love that show, I remember one bit in particular where a man was walking up a narrow street and a stampede of folk dressed as animals came charging at him from all directions :D

Mobius
22nd May 2005, 08:08 PM
BBC took Dom on and basically mad him go worldwide and do his pranks - "World Shut Your Mouth" i think it was.

It was a hoot. :)

Rapier Racer
23rd May 2005, 08:35 PM
Unfortunately though that show didn't pull the rating like THTV did, oh well