PDA

View Full Version : PLaying PURE (IMporT modified car show)

phase 2
4th May 2005, 10:28 PM
I went to an Import car show last weekend with some friends at the bayside expo center in Boston. Some of the cars that I saw thier looked so sick and some of them istintly reminded me of w.o. anti gravity crafts epecialy with some of the cars featuring company logos and things of that nature incorperated into the custom paint jobs most of these cars had gigantic nitris tanks built in them hydrolics and so on. The one car that stuck out fore me the most was A babyblue painted Transformer style car with mech robots all over it I think it mite have won best car in the show also.The speakers in the trunk were built into the car to resemble A Transformer.They had the head and everything conected it was crazy.The dash board had little mini screens running across it from the passenger to the driver side popping out at you in a u shaped form kind of like this.\_/\_/\_/ with every side lined with mini computer screens playing Techno music.I am not a motor head by any means but the show was simply stunning!!DJs,Beers,HotBabes everything Know after the car show I headed back to my friends house to play a PSP that his wife bought him fore his Birthday(PSP fore free?wow!).The first game I played was WIPE OUT PURE of course. PURE is exactly what w.o. should be all about. This was the first time in my life that I had ever played A PSP.
I was blown away emidiatly seeing that WIPE OUT PURE is lite years ahead of its predasessors and makes Fusion look that much crapier then it already is. I new PURE was going to be good but had no idea how good. After trying to hold back since its release after playing PURE on the PSP the very next day I Forced my self to buy a PSP So the last two days I have been playing PURE The whole exeperiance is still kind of sureal to me I am so utterly amazed still. The glair of the sun,futuristic graffiti and the clouds on the second course kick @s$.The first course in the game captures what w.o. should be in a nut shell I cant say enough about PURE I havn't eavan saw enough yet. Albino courses kick ass in first person mode and the best part about the game is the developers giving back to us the players a brief break down of 'WO" hystory lesson. The true to life story on pages 2 and 3 in the instruction manual. Showing that WIPE OUT is a true game fore the gamers. just wanted to thank every one who put thier time and efforts into the making of wipe out PURE and everyone here @ the Zone fore the support of the series thanks fore another one guys!! PH@sE 2 A happy gamer :)

Chill
5th May 2005, 02:40 AM
:lol: I'm the same when going to car shows with my cousin. He's a car fanatic, and I'm a Wipeout fanatic. So, you'd see how we'd relate. He comes up with ideas for cars, and I go for A-G Technology and confuse him with terms like AP-3, nose intake manifold, fuel-celled folded-reversal 4x2 turbine, and plenty of others. Not that anyone else would understand, I just mess with his mind. :lol: .Kind of things I've invented in my room, being all motivated by Wipeout and all. And all of them would really work.
I'm certainly glad about the feedback you've given about Pure. It really has sounded good, and I'm sufficating from rushes that need more oxygen than I have time to breath in. DJs, Beers, HotBabes, all these would be in a Wipeout race, but wouldn't that be so much better than a car show? :roll:

phase 2
5th May 2005, 05:36 AM
HELL YEAH!!