PDA

View Full Version : Bloody UPS...

Hellfire_WZ
4th May 2005, 05:17 PM
After more than a week of waiting, I've just found out the bastards have lost my PSP and Pure. They didn't even bother to tell me, they had to wait till I rang them to let me know. First and last time I ever use these incompetent twats... :evil:

Space Cowboy
4th May 2005, 05:26 PM
Argh man! thats well out of order! :evil: Ups are highly over-rated, they delivered my psp after it dissapeared off the tracker for a week. I swear that company has chimps working for it, especially after seeing the guy that delivered my psp. He looked like he'd just been pulled from the rainforests of darkest Borneo.

Hellfire_WZ
4th May 2005, 05:31 PM
Well, there's a tracing enquiry going on at the moment, but it'll take at least four days and I highly doubt they'll find it. If they can't I'll get a refund from Lik-Sang and go with Play-Asia, at least you get the option of using FedEx.

lunar
4th May 2005, 06:25 PM
8O

I suppose I don`t need to tell you that sucks.

If I was you I`d stick with your supplier, it`ll take longer to get refunds and re-order.Its just horrible bad luck when couriers lose things, they all do it, and I`ve had bad experiences with FedEx too. Having said that you probably want some blood at this point.....

Hellfire_WZ
4th May 2005, 06:35 PM
That's why I'm trying to have as little contact with them as humanly possible at the moment, I'm going nuclear here. Not so much at the loss, just the lack of communication and the I-couldn't-care-less attitude I'm reading from them. Spose all I can do is give them the four days and go from there. But if they do offer a replacement, I want a refund on the P&P seeing as this has been the most screwed up express delivery I've ever encountered.

Chill
5th May 2005, 02:18 AM
:evil:

Man!!! Time to get a Tommy Gun and to wacko!! :guns
I'd want those guys feeling like :turd !!!
I feel for you, a lot!!! :wink: