PDA

View Full Version : My AG-Ship models :)

Space Cowboy
25th April 2005, 03:05 PM
I spoke to a few users a while back about modelling WO ships in MAX, I thought you guys might be interested in what I've done so far.
**Please bear in mind that this took me about ten minutes and is in now way a finished model, theres LOADS more detail to be added (internal components, engine assembly, pilots chair and control panels, weapons, AG generator, Airbrakes, etc); plus I need to model a raceway for it to go on** :)

This craft is based on the original Feisar/AG-sys craft from the oringinal WO & 2097. I wanted to start with a traditional design because IMHO they capture the spirit of the WO series.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y129/AchernarUK/?action=view&current=agship-prototype01.jpg

Hope you find it interesting :D

zargz
25th April 2005, 03:16 PM
hey looks cool!
as you said it does look aLot like a feisar! :)
Good non the less!

eLhabib
25th April 2005, 04:37 PM
clearly a feisar, yes. cool model!
the nose is a bit too long and pointy for my taste though. maybe chip that last segment off?

Space Cowboy
25th April 2005, 04:44 PM
the nose is a bit too long and pointy for my taste though. maybe chip that last segment off?

Yeah see what you mean :) Like I said though this is just a quicky I knocked up, it will most likely be completely different further down the line.

Chill
25th April 2005, 05:31 PM
Wow, great work!!! 8O That would probably take me longer than 10 minutes. :lol: Very well. :wink:

Space Cowboy
25th April 2005, 06:20 PM
Thx guys :) I'll post more soon, hopefully.

Shem
25th April 2005, 06:59 PM
space cowboy, how about you teach me how to create these models? I'm freaking busted, no power....there's only motivation left..... :(

Axel
25th April 2005, 10:03 PM
Thats a very good model, even if it does look like a feisar craft. But like anyone with talent, i congratulate you for the effort and hard work mate.

perfecide
26th April 2005, 06:23 AM
Dude that's pretty good. All this fan work makes me start doing my own again. I haven't touched MAX in over a year, I've been stuck on color pencil for a while now. But I'm glad to see people doing all sorts of art on here, it's bringing back my passion for it. Thx!!

Space Cowboy
26th April 2005, 09:06 AM
I think it would be great to see alot more of the community's work. I remember a month or so ago, somebody posted some concept art work and it looked great! It shows that theres definitely great creative talent here amongst us.
If you have any artwork, 3d or otherwise, share it with everyone :D
Glad I inspired you btw, Its always rewarding to come back to MAX after a break. You'll enjoy it, trust me :wink: