24th April 2005, 10:42 AM
I hope you like this video...

Crazy Frog (http://www.axelfrog.com/)

There is 56k down below :wink:

Now is it similar to stick 2 trax or Asayyeah?! :D

Shem
24th April 2005, 12:39 PM
:?

God i hate this frog.....as i do all the other ringtone promoting creatures....and ringtones as well.....and the music that's in the vid.....

Dimension
24th April 2005, 02:16 PM
haha, as detestable as it is, it's still hilarious :lol: I LOL'd

Prometheus
24th April 2005, 02:29 PM
that bloody frog is gonna be the death of me...

Hellfire_WZ
24th April 2005, 03:01 PM
I require a gun.

Mobius
24th April 2005, 03:04 PM
And jagged bullets too mate.

I mean why add a knob on it?

zargz
24th April 2005, 03:31 PM
can't see a vdo .. :|
when try i get > cdn.asp !!! :(

Axel
24th April 2005, 06:47 PM
I freaking hate this advert. Most annoying thing ever, after Jade Goody that is.

stin
24th April 2005, 07:15 PM
Yes maybe so irrating but after you have seen this video then in future I would not be surprise they will take up racing game in any consoles :?:

any is possible!

stevie :D

Chill
25th April 2005, 12:51 AM
Wow!! 8O I see their was some nudity their between his legs, so they needed to blur it. :D ... :lol:

Concept
26th April 2005, 11:21 AM
Moblie phone ring tones are quite possibly the most irritating invention Mankind has ever produced. Or come to think of it, likely any living creature across the entirety of the universe. And quite possibly anything outside of it too.

lunar
26th April 2005, 12:01 PM
I guess your attitude to "cool" and "crazy" ring tones depends on whether you think the function of a ring tone is to alert you to the fact that your phone is ringing or to annoy everyone in the surrounding area.

For kids, popular ringtones amount to no more than a detestable peer-pressure blackmail operation. At least with overpriced clothes and trainers they actually get a physical object for the money. At the amount they cost ringtones must be the greatest money spinning conjob ever devised. Its like having to pay money for the kind of crap that fills up your email inbox every day - only its not even marginally funny. As far as people who create them go, I`d say they`re money for old rope, but you can actually do something with old rope - like strangling frogs with it or hanging yourself after you`ve listened to him too many times.

Rapier Racer
26th April 2005, 02:57 PM
Can’t stand them myself especially that frog! The people responsible for that one deserve slow painful death

Have a look here sums it up nicely!

http://www.cecimoz.co.uk/flashpanel/Ringtone.htm

Dogg Thang
26th April 2005, 03:05 PM
In years to come, when we're living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, we'll look back on crap like this and see it as the beginning of the end for civilised society. This was where it all went wrong.

At least when some junkie is shooting up at the back of the bus, I don't have to listen to it. Ringtones, on the other hand, are probably the main cause of commuter rage. At least, they should be.

On the bright side, if there is a hell of some sort, anyone making money from these ringtones will be going there.

Chill
26th April 2005, 05:11 PM
@ Assegai Developments: That's awesome... :lol:

myima-tsarong
27th April 2005, 11:10 AM
Every time I hear that $*"^&%* Frog I feel a Silent Hill moment coming on " now where did I leave that Steel pipe ?"

mid
27th April 2005, 02:23 PM
Kill him. Now.

Skinning alive before being drowned in a vat of vinegar is too good for the individual who invented that thing.

phase 2
28th April 2005, 12:47 AM
anoying to bad that missile never hit, ring tone wanker pretty funny stuff