PDA

View Full Version : Where to order WOpure?

Wamdue
15th April 2005, 04:02 PM
I have grown tired on waiting for my local store to get their wipeout pure copies, and was wondering is there any fast www-store that sells wipeout pure and ships internationally? Delivery time being important ( I want it now hehehe ). Any recommendations? I rarely shop online so I really have no clue.

Sausehuhn
15th April 2005, 06:30 PM
You can try ebay, Amazon or something like PlayAsia.
Maybe you get it for a cheaper price there 8)

Space Cowboy
15th April 2005, 07:33 PM
Play-asia are really good. very fast and very cheap. I got my psp and pure from there a few days ago, very impressive service.

Wamdue
15th April 2005, 08:30 PM
I will definetly check that out, thank you. If I ordered today when do you reckon Id get my copy?

Space Cowboy
15th April 2005, 08:45 PM
well mine took a few days because it was out of stock, but if its in, you can expect it in three days max. :)

Spiral Motion
15th April 2005, 08:49 PM
Space Cowboy, did you have to pay much import tax?

I'm thinking about getting mine from there but I'm not sure how much I might get stung.

Space Cowboy
15th April 2005, 08:52 PM
I had to pay import tax on the psp, but if you order a game you dont have to pay any because its of such low value. I had to pay a total of £32 for the psp and pure together. :(

Spiral Motion
15th April 2005, 08:57 PM
Thanks, that's not too bad really.

I'm just weighing up all the options at the moment. I may hold out for a decent deal on ebay, although I'll probably just break and go to play-asia in a few days!

cheers for the info.

Space Cowboy
15th April 2005, 09:03 PM
I was waiting for ages to see what came up and finally i went for play-asia as you know. The one thing that put me off e-bay, is the extortionate shipping prices and the lack of any kind of warranty or support in the event of a defect or problem. It seems that every psp on ebay is going for over the odds. they post low prices for the console then make it up in a 'shipping' charge. :evil:
I was very impressed however with PA, they are friendly, efficient and very helpful. Any query you might have will be dealt with, guarenteed, within 24 hrs. fantastic company, i'd recommend them to anyone wanting to import.
Hope i was of some help mate :)

lunar
15th April 2005, 10:24 PM
For all those seeking a psp, how about this for a bargain then:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8182819303&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

not sure about warranty support I must admit, and item has ended, but his mobile number is on there and he didn`t sell them all. He`s quite local to me but I did resist. Happy shopping!

Space Cowboy
16th April 2005, 10:36 AM
Once again, this ebay guy is making it up in postage (£20.00) on top, so it works out roughly the same price as Lik-sang or Play-Asia.

lunar
16th April 2005, 12:17 PM
fair point, and lik-sang have cut their price to £135/standard pack and £150/value pack.

Hellfire_WZ
16th April 2005, 07:34 PM
Trouble is, wouldn't any deficit betwen that and the Ebay price be made up for in import tax? I'd have jumped at that auction if I had the money. I know what you mean abut the postage though, all the ones I've seen that aren't over the odds for the PSP itself are around £30-40 for P&P.

[edit: typos, sorry I'm a bit drunk ATM :dizzy ]