PDA

View Full Version : Whats this rubbish

Rapier Racer
20th March 2005, 02:49 PM
Honestly I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard of anything more dodgy on the whole internet, have a read and lets hear what you think about it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75556&item=8179028691&rd=1&tc=photo

Hellfire_WZ
20th March 2005, 02:57 PM
Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. No amount of "OH WOW PSP FREE NO SCAM BUYBUYBUY!!!shift+1!!" will convince me otherwise. Especially following the Edge article on the scam of selling a link to a site where you can "buy" a PSP on the cheap.

Bob Todd
20th March 2005, 07:24 PM
It's only a fiver, though. And eBay rules say that if the item is not as described, you are entitled to a refund from the seller.

Hellfire_WZ
20th March 2005, 07:31 PM
It's been bought, can't wait to see the feedback.

Rapier Racer
20th March 2005, 07:32 PM
lol super this should be good

Hellfire_WZ
20th March 2005, 07:37 PM
It IS a scam. Read the latest feedback post in his profile. It's from a different auction, but the same item. The rest of his feedback entries look pretty dubious as well.

Shem
20th March 2005, 09:09 PM
Okay.....now I'm supposed to belive that I will get a free PSP....

Hah, that turd-brain guy thinks that by reading the 'valuable' text on how IT REALLY WORKS, AND IT REALLY REALLY WORKS, AND IT'S NOT A SCAM, AND IT REALLY WORKS, AND IMAGINE YOUR FRIENDS NOT BELIVING IT'S NOT A SCAM, BECAUSE IT'S NOT A SCAM, AND IT REALLY WORKS, BELIVE ME, BELIVE ME BELIVE ME, IT'S FOR FREE FREE FREE FREE!!!!!!!!!*

*to recieve the PSP for "free" you must give us your adress, phone number, names of your parents, your dog, fill a 20 page survey on your eating habits, call our office and confirm your data 3 times. PSP given for "free" may vary from the one in the picture, in fact it may be similar to a bumper sticker that you ought to recieve instead of it. thank you.

Thruster2097
20th March 2005, 09:29 PM
Whoa!
I've only used this phrase once before, but I believe it is very appropiate here.

Easy tiger!

:P
Yep, its got to be a scam.
If he can get that stuff for free, why on earth would he want to tell us about it?