PDA

View Full Version : Holy Sh!t!!!

science
17th March 2005, 05:41 AM
Sorry for my language, but this is too damned cool!
http://www.teamxlink.co.uk

Thruster2097
17th March 2005, 07:10 AM
This site has been mentioned elsewhere on the zone. I'm sure its very good, but you STILL wont be able to play cross-regional WipEout PurE with it. Fact.

Chill
17th March 2005, 03:18 PM
Wow, free online gaming!!! I didn't know about this until now. I've never really played online with my PS2 and online games, just that dang demo from frequency, and then we changed our type of internet. It really looks cool, and I'll just leave it at that. I've never seen it before, and don't know enough about it to keep talking. :wink:

science
17th March 2005, 08:05 PM
Frequency? As in the game? I know they claimed that it was capable of online play, but I never saw how and although it's listed as online capable on the main list of playstation games, the game site doesn't mention it. I loved that game and would have bought it if it were online. Am I getting ahead of myself? Is that what you were even talking about in the first place?

As far as the site I posted above, I figured someone had spoke of it, but I didn't see where. I found it looking for Armored Core info. I am really digging that game, and playing Nexus (which I haven't bought yet) online would be extremely cool!

Hybrid Divide
17th March 2005, 09:11 PM
If I need a euro copy of WipEout Pure to play with you guys, I'm all over it. :D

science
18th March 2005, 02:16 AM
Unfortunately it doesnt seem to work with PS1 games :(

mid
18th March 2005, 11:49 AM
No, what it does is to "tunnel" local-network system link games across the internet. Since the PS1 used a proprietary link cable instead of a network adaptor, it can't do this.

I might have to buy the PS2 network adaptor for multiplayer GT4 now.

edit by Lance: QUOTATION ELIMINATED!

Chill
18th March 2005, 03:39 PM
[off topic]
Frequency? I know they claimed that it was capable of online play, but I never saw how and although it's listed as online capable on the main list of playstation games, the game site doesn't mention it. I loved that game and would have bought it if it were online.
Well, it's online, believe me. :wink: That was the only PS2 game (demo) I've ever played online. :wink: [/off topic]