PDA

View Full Version : My, My So Many New Faces

satriani
16th February 2005, 06:45 PM
I'm greyer, more tired, stressed from work, let myself down on W3 times, but I'm back awhile. I've got my work cut out trying to catch up with everything. Nice to get back though. :?

Rob, bigum apologies :cry: didn't get to reply but kids tend to distract you when your frazzled and your still at the top of my mailbox flagged to reply.

Hey all :lol:

Lance
16th February 2005, 06:59 PM
Mike, ''this joint is jumpin'' [credit to Fats Domino] since WipEout Pure is getting close. makes it harder to keep up even for those with no kids and who are here all the time. new members all over the place, 100+ posts per day in the forums. whoo!

and on the records tables, the competition has gotten a lot tougher. yow.

good to see you back again

infoxicated
16th February 2005, 07:02 PM
Hey Mike - how's things?

Jake doing alright? :)

Things are perking up around here, right enough - don't think it's been this busy since the days before Fusion launched. Hopefully the traffic will continue to flow over the coming months, too.

Welcome back. :)

Lance
16th February 2005, 07:15 PM
i thought that people were excited about the coming of Fusion, but that was nothing compared to the excitement around here for Pure; there seems to be twice the energy for this one. at lEast twice, maybe three times. each new thing we see from the game looks so good. if it's as good as it looks, the WipeoutZone may never be the same again. bigger and busier longterm, possibly.

satriani
16th February 2005, 09:08 PM
Good to be back!! And it's not just for Pure!! I remember how burnt some of us got :oops: with all the pre Fusion hype. I'm chastened enough to hang back and have a look see, though I must admit I like the look of the footage I've see of it running on the PSP (all apart from the bounce, yeah I'm nit picking already :lol: ). It is crisp to look at though!!!

We finally got a new home PC and an ADSL connection so I'm lovin' the net at the moment. Mostly leeching music :oops: .

Jake, wow the apple of my eye. He spent about a year obsessing about Nemo, Noddy and Shrek. They ain't babies for long that's one thing for sure! I remember six months in when we were putting away his old 'grobags' (what an invention) and freaking out how small he had been. When people say they grow fast it's an understatement. They're all cliches I know but believe 'em.

Yeah, the tables. I have got my work cut out 8O

Hey, I can't be that bad I still have a few entries left up there on the tables. So my pride is intact (before the fall). :roll: