PDA

View Full Version : who's buying the new chemsical brothers cd

piranha wiper
21st January 2005, 09:07 AM
well i know i am, but i keep seing all these bad reviews about the album, saying how unlike the chemical brothers it was, i got galvanised of a friend and thats was cool so it cant be that bad.what does every one else think about it?

infoxicated
21st January 2005, 09:10 AM
I read a review of Galvanised the other day on my My Yahoo! page and it said it was pretty good. Still, I've bought albums too often, I think, on the strength of one song - I think I'll wait and see how this one turns out before I make my mind up. :)

hoipexn
21st January 2005, 09:33 AM
oe oe I will! I've just heard samples from every track (thanks to Mike W. for that!) and I like it a lot! Definately mine when it hits the stores! :idea:

Dimension
21st January 2005, 02:57 PM
Listening to what the Chems have done in recent years, not me. I heard Galvanised yesterday and wasn't impressed in the slightest, so no, i'm not buying it :|

Gonna buy Tilt's new album on monday though :D

Bob Todd
21st January 2005, 04:13 PM
Just pre-ordered it. And I had a £5 voucher from Amazon to apologise for the fact that my Tubular Bells II took ages to be delivered. So I only had to pay £4 for Push The Button. Woo!

infoxicated
21st January 2005, 04:25 PM
Lucky you.. I hoped they might give me something as a sweetener when I had to return my I-Top, but as it turned out they just sent me a brand new one... in green. :blarg

Bob Todd
21st January 2005, 07:15 PM
Tilt's

I read that as 'tits'. :D

Dimension
21st January 2005, 07:30 PM
lol, guess there is no way to avoid an unnoticable lower case L, could have said TILT but i'd have been screamed at by someone for n00by style capitalization... probably :roll:

At least I didn't post a large image (like say... ooh, a CD cover) :P

piranha wiper
22nd January 2005, 02:49 PM
At least I didn't post a large image (like say... ooh, a CD cover)

lol no not wise lance wouldnt be happy :roll: , ive been thinking its like what happened with the prodigys new album, it didnt sound like them (if you know what i mean)