PDA

View Full Version : Link question!! (FLUKE movie)

DLC
20th January 2005, 02:03 PM
Yesterday I started download of one GREAT mov file (movie with WipEout sequences - starting with 2097), with Fluke - Atombomb in background.. and my connection broke!!

Now I CAN'T find that link to beggin dwnload again!! :? I know it's stupid, but...

Pleez anyone.. Where can I downloat that cool movie!!??
:lol:

p.s. Of course.. it was at wipeoutzone site!

Lance
20th January 2005, 02:55 PM
do you mean that there is a link in a post in these forums? i suppose that one could do a search using "fluke video" and "atom bomb" as the search string

edit:
i did a search using those terms, and i found a lot of references to the video, but no actual link to a source for it. the only person who actually mentioned having it, downloaded it with a file-sharing program

Jaspers
3rd February 2005, 03:50 AM
I posted a similar question not too long ago. The only easy copy to get ahold of is at
http://blastro.com/search.html?search=fluke&image.x=11&image.y=8
which isn't very good resolution. There is a better copy going by less legal methods but it is rare. Hope that helps, and if you do find it I'd love to know where.

SteadVex
3rd February 2005, 10:05 AM
been a while since i've been here, but i do have that vide, its resolution is the same as the pc games intro video, not amazing quality, its 39mb, i can post it on my webspace if u really want it!, btw i have a habbit of forgetting about forums, would be easier to email me at steadved@hotmail.com or on msn if you want it

although its pretty good quality its good in fullscreen to me anyway, must admit do quite like the look of the girl in the video :p i much prefer the old style wipeoutgraphics in like in this!