PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Like Extreame G 3 Or ?

Glockster0
21st December 2004, 09:40 PM
Star wars Racer revenge for GC or Ps2

Dimension
21st December 2004, 10:30 PM
not played star wars racer revenge, i've played the original star wars racer though, it was decent, had be a ddicted for a week or so :D

JABBERJAW
22nd December 2004, 02:42 AM
Extreme G3 was pretty good except all the ships performed the exact same way. Racer revenge was terrible compared with the first game. The first game played very much like wipeout, but the second one had no pitch control and poor tracks in comparison.

Dimension
22nd December 2004, 04:11 AM
glad I didn't touch it then :evil:

Spiral Motion
22nd December 2004, 06:55 PM
I played the first star wars racer and quite liked it. It was a pretty fast game but the tracks were kinda crazy towards the end.

Never played Extreame G, I was addicted to F-Zero on the SNES for a while though.

G'Kyl
23rd December 2004, 11:57 AM
I never liked the Extreme-G series. Bike control has always been too simplistic and it's never been even remotely as fast as Wipeout or similar games. I left out G3, but I would assume it wasn't THAT different from 1, 2 and XGRA. The latter had a nice soundtrack, though - keeping your speed steadily beyond the sound barrier on that one pure street course was fun.
The first Star Wars racer was fun, too. A bit shallow in terms of features and race modes, but fun. Howebver, I never heard of a Cube version. *g*

Ben

DARRKCLOUD
23rd December 2004, 06:53 PM
I have played Extreme G3, i got it for £6, i completed it onec and got bored with it.