PDA

View Full Version : Atom Bomb Question

Jaspers
2nd December 2004, 07:20 AM
I'm sure some of you are familiar with the Atom Bomb music video. Does anyone out there know where to get a good quality version? In any format? www.blastro.com has a low quality one, as well as the only other site I found with google. Other methods have yielded very little. Any info is appreciated, thanks in advance.

G'Kyl
2nd December 2004, 07:50 AM
I found two versions in the edonkey network (which is great for that kind of stuff, wouldn't wanna miss it!). Just search for fluke atom bomb, that should get you to the videos.

Ben

Rapier Racer
2nd December 2004, 01:39 PM
or you could try Alta Vista's video search, just out of pure noseyness G'Kyl
do you have the free version of overnet/edonkey or did you pay for it?

Jaspers
2nd December 2004, 07:43 PM
Alta Vista had one low quality, but it was worth a shot. I had never heard of edonkey, that looks promising, I'll try it tonight. I had searched torrents and kazaa but hadn't given a thought to other networks/programs. Thanks for the tips.

Dimension
3rd December 2004, 12:31 AM
Bleh, I could never get my head around Edonkey, does anyone actually have the video? I can't see that sharing a music video would be illegal, especially if blastro has hundreds and doesn't seem to be breaking any laws 8O If anyone's willing to share, let's have a link :)

lovedr
3rd December 2004, 04:45 AM
i bought my copy from ebay.

its on an emi promo sampler video (amongst other stuff) - they do pop-up every no and again so keep eyes open.

cheers,

rich

Jaspers
3rd December 2004, 06:40 AM
Edonkey did have two downloads, both 38 meg, but i had to wait in a queue of about 470. Lovedr, what is the name of your promo tape? It seems to be the only thing close to an official release. I'd settle for a copy of somebody's recording of MTV's amp from way back in the day, but that seems unlikely.

lovedr
4th December 2004, 12:35 AM
Hey all,

Its actually a Virgin Records Music Promo video, although there is no date listing on it there are stacks of other music videos on there also (which I've never watched) having only bought it for the Fluke video.

Hope this helps.

Rich

The Wooksta!
14th December 2004, 11:49 PM
It was released over two CD singles - unsure of the vinyl - with 4 tracks per disk at the back end of '95(?). Try ebay for the singles - there's three up for grabs at the moment.

The video featured a rather tasty lass in a catsuit, mixed with animation and clips from the game itself.