PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy fans

piranha wiper
8th October 2004, 06:41 PM
just for all of you final fantasy fans out there www.ffminority.co.uk its got a forum in it and other interesting stuff, designed by a freind of mine,

infoxicated
8th October 2004, 06:59 PM
Strangely, we used to link to another FF site many moons ago, when we used EzBoard for the forums.

Maybe there's some kind of magical connection between FF and Wipeout? :wink:

Anyhoo - you might want to tell your friend to change his document title to something other than "Untitled Document" on his index page...

Piranha Advancements
8th October 2004, 07:20 PM
Maybe Wipeout was inspired by Chocobo racing.Quek!

vincoof
8th October 2004, 09:58 PM
Hey Mr. Piranha Advancements, glad to see you're still around when the words "final" and "fantasy" pop out ;) Koopo !

Just remembering I'm a mod of the site aforementioned by foxie. I should check it out more than that (actually I'm checking wo'zone much more often even though I'm not a moderator of it :lol:)

infoxicated
9th October 2004, 09:47 AM
(actually I'm checking wo'zone much more often even though I'm not a moderator of it :lol:)
Heck, you might as well be... you've been around as long as I have, almost! :lol:

Piranha Advancements
9th October 2004, 05:47 PM
Damn..I'm not a fanboy! Really! Didnt know you remembered...

piranha wiper
9th October 2004, 09:04 PM
infox wrote
you might want to tell your friend to change his document title to something other than "Untitled Document" on his index page... it shall be mentioned to 'renzokuken'

vincoof
10th October 2004, 12:25 AM
Damn..I'm not a fanboy! Really! Didnt know you remembered...
The fact that I took 6 months to reply to your FFT e-mail doesn't mean I forgot you ! (and since I haven't got your reply since a year or so BTW 8O).

Piranha Advancements
10th October 2004, 07:32 PM
(YeahIknowFF7isoverhypedandfornoobies) BUT..Omnislash>>> Renzokuken.

Oh yeah,Vinc,that was a long while back.It was on FFT and talking about the systems was cool .Imma gonna guess you've had your fill of Nippon Ichi's Disgaea,La Pucelle and Phantom Brave by now?

vincoof
11th October 2004, 11:54 AM
TBH I haven't played the game since then :oops:
My bro has the playstation, so I can't play FFT (hey, I can't even play wipeout!).