PDA

View Full Version : Edge Magazine - "The making of" article

Wamdue
7th October 2004, 02:40 PM
Picked up the latest issue of Edge today ( the one with ICO 2 cover, a huge monster ) for reading on the train back home from the university. Found a 2-3 page article of The making of Wipeout wich features an interview with Nick Burcombe , some nice tdr artwork and a pic of a wipeout ship model the dev team had. A good read and some pictures of Wipeout when it was in development.

Just a heads up guys :) Its an overall good issue, and reading about ICO 2 was cool as well, I cant wait for that game. Oh and fable reviewed, Im picking that up tomorrow ( gonna check by the local games store now, if Im lucky I can get a copy already tonight hehe )

Sausehuhn
7th October 2004, 03:33 PM
Do you mean there are new informations about Pure or what? If it is so, I must have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O

G'Kyl
7th October 2004, 05:04 PM
Naw, I'm afraid The Edge only has infos on the original Wipeout, Sausehuhn. :)

Hybrid Divide
7th October 2004, 05:26 PM
Could someone please scan this?

Big scans?

I'm unable to get Edge over here in the US. :cry:

Piranha Advancements
7th October 2004, 06:53 PM
On the original Wipeout? Woot.Imma gonna go Borders for this.

Sausehuhn
8th October 2004, 01:46 PM
:? Don't know what I should think about this... I'm really interessted in the Original WipEout, but I would like it more, if there would be something new about Pure... There was a article about Pure for a few weeks/months in a magazin, wasn't it? Didn't read it, so, it would be great, if someone could make scans of that older article, too.

...Hey, why we don't make a folder with scans of WipEout-aritcles? It would be very intersting to see, what magazins wrote when - for example - Wip3out was available, and of course, what they write about Pure now...

Does anyone have such articels and is able to scan them? :D