PDA

View Full Version : European WZ members... help me please!

Thruster2097
18th August 2004, 10:25 AM
Hi.
My nickname is Thruster.
Friends and lawyers call me Mark.
I like racing games, and I am waiting for GT4 to be released, as I am sure lots of you are.
At the moment, in Germany and some other european countries, a demodisc of GT4 is being handed out at BMW garages to promote the new BMW 1series.
I am interested in this demodisc because it features the nurburgring full circuit, and I would love to get some practice on it before GT4 comes out.
BMW garages here in the UK are not distributing the disc, we have another promotion, and BMW Group will not mail me a copy.

So I am asking,
If youre in Europe and you can get one of these discs for me, and mail it to me, you will receive lots of praise and thanks from me, plus I will pay back any monies spent on the disc and/or shipping. (I dont know if there is a charge for the disc!)

My e-mail address it thruster@tiscali.co.uk
Thanks,
Mark

G'Kyl
18th August 2004, 10:32 AM
Dear Thruster/Mark,

I will see what I can do.

Ben

:)

Thruster2097
18th August 2004, 11:43 AM
Thruster/Mark. That's a new one! :lol:
thanks buddy!

Thruster2097
1st September 2004, 10:28 PM
Any news on that disc yet, friend?

G'Kyl
2nd September 2004, 06:52 AM
Not yet. The first guy I asked about the disc didn't even know it existed. He said I should ask his boss, though, who, of course, was at the time being not in the house. ;) Tthe other garage was already closed when I got there. I'll give it another try these days, you are not forgotten. :)